30 Bananas a Day!

I understand it can be processed and pasteurized, but what if you get RAW honey? all it really is, is bee throw up from what ive been told lol. Please enlighten me! 

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raw or not, you are taking something from a living creature whose population is depreciating at a dangerous rate. Sooo many bees get killed in shipment, oftentimes the queen bees die and just like cows the queen bees are forced to go to rape racks.
I don't know much about the nutrition of honey, but endorsing non-vegan items is a BIG no on this website.

why we don't support it:

* Honey, bee pollen (why?why?why?)

It's not vegan. That's what's wrong. 

What's wrong with honey? What's wrong with MILK? FLESH? You're stealing something that is from someone else, FOR someone else. Unethical and speciesist.

"Amagad bees get raped, honey is no vegan, you are a monster!" Guys lets get real and focus on health here and not religious believes.

Anyway, having given raw honey a shot over and over again, i came to the conclusion that honey is poison. I had the worst nausea when i ate too much of it and i binged on coconut sugar with no ill effect and tried maple syrup, dextrose and a few other and never had a reaction come even close to how sick honey made me feel.

Guys not everyone is out here to molest every living creature. This anti "insert w/e isnt vegan is evil period" needs to go.

You wont go to hell if you eat honey but speaking from experience and not moral belief, i think thats something you wanna avoid. I would stick to coconut sugar, taste much better and is much cheaper anyway.

"Religious" beliefs? Are you saying ethical arguments are irrelevant?

I'm saying, the focus should be on health and not moral values yes. But I guess some put more value on religion then health, so to each its own I guess.

"I'm saying, the focus should be on health and not moral values yes. "

Perhaps YOU feel this way. Your passive aggressive "to each its own I guess" is not helping.

Agreed Diamante. Bees are very important to the planet. Religion shouldn't have to do with it. Morality and thinking about all life on this planet working together to coexist without harming animals or humans (besides self defense). All life is important, so why contribute to more bees dying out or more cows, pigs, chickens being killed for our taste buds? 

Here, here! +1

thanks for your kind input! lol

Hey Alex, please re-read the 30BaD guidelines that you agreed to read and follow upon signing up as a member here:

30BaD does not tolerate promotion of the human supremacy syndrome. This means we oppose the harassment and exploitation of sentient beings for the 'potential benefits' of some humans. We find it unacceptable to suggest that humans use animals for experimentation, entertainment, consumption, clothing, economic benefit, and for food for pets etc. 

Animal Sanctuary and 30BaD No Kill Zone!

Forum Guidelines: Read before posting!

Thanks for your consideration,

The 30BaD Crew

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service