I would appreciate anybody's input on this one.
I guess it is hard to know what exactly one would do until one was in that situation.
I live in Australia and have never been bitten by a venomous snake.
But I have
wondered what I would do in that situation.
I do not take any allopathic medicine, not for the last 28 years.
I know there are anti-venoms to snake bites, but in addition to being part of the allopathic medicine system, I don't know if they are vegan or if they are tested on animals.
If we were healthy, could we survive a poisonous snake bite?
Last year I was bitten by a Brown House Spider, which is middling poisonous. Though the bite was on the back of my neck, I got real pain in my leg muscles and felt very nauseous. I fasted and rested and was o.k in a few days.
I usually deal with bites by fasting.
I think we can avoid Snake bites by being careful and respectful, but if we do
Any thoughts on this?
A purdy non-venomous Golden Orb.