30 Bananas a Day!

What to eat for dinner time? I need a tasty, easy to make meal. Help!!

I need to find an easy to make meal for dinner time.  I am currently trying to go full force with the transition but have no idea what to eat for dinner.  Also, can you season your meal with anything to bring more taste or is that bad?  Thanks in advance.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my favorite salad dressing is celery cream... 5 stalks of celery, juice of one good orange, handful parsley, stalk of green onion and if you want extra goodness 20 walnut kernels  blend it all and poor over chopped lettuce :D 

Wow!  Thank you so very much!  That sounds really good.  I will try that tonight.  Will this meal be enough to fuel me if I have to eat it during lunch time in case I run out of fruit?  I usually have to buy limited supply of fruit every time I grocery shop.

if you want to go 811rv full force, banana island is the easiest way to jump in.  Banana Islanders

if you want to transition with some cooked, try this group for some good tips. High Carb Cooked Vegan Discussions

Thank you for the reply.  I will definitely take a look at the Banana Islanders.  Thanks again for the tip.

Raw spaghetti with marinara sauce is super easy to make and it's great when you want something familiar.

http://therawbuzz.com/raw-recipes-2/best-raw-spaghetti-recipe-with-...

Hey!  That looks really good!  I just found my dinner for tomorrow night.  Thank you so much.

:) no problem, my website has loads of awesome low fat raw recipes on it. So maybe you can find some more inspiration if you browse around there.

Ok.  I will take a look.  I really am in need of something different.  I feel I will be exploring many different flavors on this journey.  Thank you.

my fave is just blended mangoes as dressing over a big ass salad. does the trick 

Is that all by themselves or do you mix anything with it?

Ha ha!  I like that name!  How do you make it?  All dates blended?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service