30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

I've noticed since yesterday that my ears hurt and that my throat was sore. I was seeing if any of it went away when I drank my water. Yesterday I drank 4 liters, today I only managed 2 liters so far. :( My ear pain is mostly gone since I drank before breakfast, but they still feel a bit funny and as if their feeling is connected to the feeling of my sore throat.

To top that off I tried eating over 500g of a whole head of lettuce, which I barely managed and am ashamed of myself for not being able to enjoy the lettuce. I bought 2 heads yesterday when I really wanted either fennel, celery, or lamb's lettuce (because those and spinach are the greens that I know I'm able to eat and LOVE). I would love to integrate more variety in greens and I want  SO BADLY to try beetroot leaves. This lettuce has not digested well and left me constipated. :(

But back to my main concern.... When drinking as much water as one can with a sore throat, what works against a sore throat, which is vegan- and 811-friendly?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Athena do this. Drink nothing but water and a little orange or tangerine in it until your healing crisis is over. 

Thanks Chris. Unfortunately most shops in Germany are closed on Sunday, unless I go to one of Berlin's bigger train stations. But it's too late to do that now because I already have plans. Also I have bad skin reactions to most citrus fruits. Though a few tangerines are sometimes okay. Yeah, water is the only thing I drink.

Do you mean squeezing a tangerine and squirting the juice in the water?

Regardless, thank you for your answer.

Hi Athena.  I would just add that resting as much as possible would be good.  And as far as the greens, you don't need to get on yourself about the greens.  Go for the types you enjoy.  Try a new one when you get a chance but don't let it bother you when you can't.

Thanks Mary. :) That is my plan as well, because resting is something I REALLY need to work on and am struggling with. I'd like to maintain regularly 8 hours, but I'm usually getting about 6 hours, sometimes less, which doesn't do me good (when less than 6 hours). After this Queen show at the planetarium tonight, which thank goodness isn't too late, I want to try sleeping longer as usual.

On the greens, thank you for your kind words. I wish I knew someone in the area with rabbits or guinea pigs (or rodents in general), so that I could treat those sweeties to some lettuce that deserves some loving. :)

Athena the main thing is that you must rest and not eat until your healing crisis is over. Adding the orange is only for extended "fasts" (the only time one should fast is when one is sick, really) when you need some fuel. Rest rest rest and do not not not eat.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
2 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
Windlord's photo was featured
3 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service