30 Bananas a Day!

http://imgur.com/a/mN8Zs

This photo blog was very interesting and enlightening!  And as a human being with all my strong points and faults, I could not help but correlate the physical health of the families with the types of food they consume.

This also reaffirms my decision to move my growing family closer to the equator (and we already live in Florida!).

What do YOU eat in a week?

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. USA is misrepresented though, those people should be obese! I work at a grocery store so I get a good glimpse of what most people eat in a week, see some crazy stuff sometimes too. Have seen multiple carts FILLED with processed foods, and about 4 bananas in the upper part. Of course the people pushing those carts were morbidly obese.

I usually cart home a box of fruit (currently bananas) on my bike, and fill my bag and basket with more fruit when needed. Got a box of bananas and a watermelon last night, gonna get more bananas and another watermelon tonight. 

I had to go to walmart while looking for dates in that place i went up and down the isles isles that scream "I DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK! BUY IT IN A CAN OR A BOX OR IN A FREEZER!" think about how small grocery stores would be if they didnt have already prepared / processed foods...... OR how much variety of stuff they could have if they used the same space but let us pick through a LARGE variety of REAL foods!

one day one day *sigh*

My father is a very "meat and potatoes" type guy and even he notices all the processed gunk people come out of th store with!

i want that italian guy's persimmons

Great link! Thanks for sharing :-)

Heart breaking to see what the people from Chad have in order to get by....

maybe but its also heart breaking to see what some consider to be food.

I want to move to Guatemala now...or Ecuador..

THanks interesting pics. They should get one of belize,it's tropical tons of fruit,we are going to visit there in the next year.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
18 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
22 hours ago
allie posted a photo
22 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service