30 Bananas a Day!

what sort of nonsensical things does your doctor tell you ?

....other than "eat meat and dairy" ! haha, I'm pretty sure that we've all been told this at one point or another

I went to the doctors office yesterday to have my b12 levels checked out, and I brought Sally Pacholoks book "could it be b12?' so that I'd be able to show her the different symptoms and tests that I feel I need in order to rule out various deficiencies etc.

I ran into the common difficulties at the doctors, who generally are overly reluctant about taking samples and tests without you being sick or having fatal symptoms already. we ended up arguing for forever about whether it was best to prevent or treat illnesses, and she kept saying things like

'one of our jobs as doctors are also to keep check of the money register. its too expensive to test people that are not sick'

+

'if you have weird habits, thats fine I will not argue that, but then it is your own responsibility to make sure that you are getting all of the nutrients that you need', we can't test you for these things every time you find it convenient" !!

What the fruit ?! I'm showing the signs of a responsible human being by actually preempting sicknesses and whatnot, and she's telling me the opposite !! how else am I supposed to make sure that Im actually absorbing these nutrients ? (it's my first bloodiest as a hcrv)

what are the things that YOU have been told, and what kind of come backs did you bring to the table (or wish that you would've said) ?

Views: 1184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My aunt went to her Doc about a mole that appeared on her arm and was growing.  She asked him to book her in to have it removed.  He said "Well, you don't even know what it is.  Why don't we wait and see what happens?" 

She said she just stared at him in shock and he says "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

Crazy.  If it's melanoma and gets into her fatty tissue it can travel anywhere in her body.  She's dead.

Thankfully she was able to call in a favour and get her appointment without his help.

woa, now THAT's scary !

Is it just me or do US doctors (from the birth control comment i'm guessing it's there) seem to be people who just went to a library and read up a few things?

Our doctors know about nutrition in the manner of, they know what will fix it, and they direct you to a dietician (not a weightloss person) to tailor you a diet to your needs, depending on whatever your blood tests show -and- incase you're vegan/vegeterian.

Also most of them, that I know, will -NOT- give you medication if it can be avoided. Not even an asprin. They'll only perscribe if they cut out the patient to be a whiner. Some people -need- some sort of perscription else they consider that nothing was done, regardless of the fact that they can drink warm tea for their sore throat.

I heard that doctors in Canada only get 2 weeks in their 7 years of training on nutrition.  And, it's mostly just about dealing with specific diseases like diabetes, allergies etc.

Doctors here give out medication like candy-it's gross.

Docs in the US only get one semester's worth of nutrition classes. As in, they know about as much as we do in terms of how food affects the body. They spend more time learning about illnesses, and how drugs "fix" these illnesses.

Not surprising, given how pharmaceutical companies basically buy out medical schools in pretty atrocious ways.  

I was told that diet had very little to do with eyesight! From another that skin cancer is caused by sun. Lol. I could go on and on. Suffice to say I'm healing because of real food.

I know ! It's just crazy how narrow-minded their philosophies (or lack of same) of sickness and health are.

I even had to explain to my doctor wherefrom vitamin b12 comes, and where humans used to get it from prior to eating animal flesh etc. It's just crazy how uneducated these people are, to appoint where they don't even know the basics of essential vitamins!

Im in constant awe reading you guys' posts !!

What is so sad to me, Sannahavanna, is they are in the profit business.  There is no profit in people who have great health.

Profit is in keeping people fat, sick and numb and walking around like they are zombies.  The world is over run by this. 

I'll tell you all gals that even as a young child I took control of the doctor's appt and told the doctor what was wrong and what had to be done.  I have an enate wisdom, as we all do, and they followed my guidance or else.  It even saved me thousands of dollars when I went in for a necessary hysterectomy.  My doc wanted a test for cancer.  I knew I didn't have it and told her.  She insisted.  I told her I would do it for her but she would have to pay for the testing.  She agreed.  I got billed for it and made certain the charges were taken off. 

WE THE PEOPLE need to stand up for ourselves.  Stop given up control to people who don't know a thing about healing or you as a person. 

inspirational ! how could you be so certain that you didn't have cancer ? due to the lifestyle, or was there something else that made you so sure ?

We have the ability to know.  Just listen and trust.  I just know.  We all do we simply try to drown out that internal voice because we fear it.  We pretend to not to know so well we say we don't know. LOL  We are also taught not to trust that natural knowing.  Screw that!!!  LOL

did you get back in touch with your inner voice through meditation?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
yesterday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service