30 Bananas a Day!

Simple, affordable, attainable - What are your favorites? Post them here! :)

Views: 332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bananas with frozen mango and coconut water.... SO good o_o

Bananas, fresh or frozen strawberry, coconut water. Or just bananas and coconut water, or bananas with half orange juice, half coconut water.

Banana blueberry oj smoothies are SO yummy!!

Frozen mango with coconut water (+ a little bit of the coconut's flesh)... tastes like heaven and is very refreshing!

These are all insanely delicious: 

1. My absolute favorite: Cantaloupe. That's it. Blend it, no water needed. Diviiiine. (Galia melon is also nice)

2. My second fave: Blender 3/4 full of fresh bananas, 1/2-1 bag frozen blueberries, handful of blackberries (water or coconut water to your preference)

3. Blender full of half frozen bananas, half fresh bananas & handful of frozen strawberries, vanilla bean optional (water or coconut water to your preference)

4. Blender 1/2 full of fresh bananas, fill the rest with frozen mango & cherries :) (water or coconut water to your preference)

5. Half fresh bananas, half medjool dates, cinnamon optional (water or coconut water to your preference) 

6. "Chocolate" Raspberry Smoothie: Blender 3/4 full of fresh bananas, fill the rest with frozen raspberries, carob powder to taste (water or coconut water to taste) 

7. Fresh juicy peaches and frozen raspberries (water not really needed)

Enjoy! 

bananas and a bunch of greens. 

Wow - apparently I'm not the only one to love banana and frozen mango smoothies (the fresh ones are inedible right now - bought a bunch and they all turned to brown mush before they ripened).

I wonder what kind of coconut water people are using - fresh or bottled. I'd only be able to get bottled.

Ripe plaintain + raspburrries = delish!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
15 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service