30 Bananas a Day!

What's the most nutritious form of spinach? Juiced or raw salad?

Reading about spinach and can't seem to get a straight answer off the net about what form of spinach (raw, juiced, cooked) gives you the most nutrition. Some people say cooked, but I primarily would like to know if it is more benificial as a juice or raw salad. Trying to come up with a HCRV meal plan. Thanks guys

Views: 1881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you're right, DR and Freelee advocate fruit juice ... which has also no fiber by the way, but with green juices it's different? I don't think so..

DR and Free says drink fruit juice instead of eating junk food when you have no access to fruit.

That's not advocating, it's for emergency situations.

Maybe I should have said they consume juice rather than advocate it.

DR has a bunch of ripe fruit on his bike here while he's drinking sugar cane juice.  Doesn't look like an emergency.

Sure wouldn't.  But I wouldn't pass up the sugar cane juice simply because it doesn't have any fiber either.

I actually grew up eating sugar cane and thats exactly what you do. chew it and spit it out. lol there's a cultural/social element to it, as in the west indies you sit and do this with your family. growing up I never realized it was sugar..... ah youth!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
9 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service