30 Bananas a Day!

What's the deal with menstrual bleeding? Healthy, unhealthy...?

I just heard Kristina mention in a video that bleeding in not really natural, that it's a detox, and we should be getting just discharge monthly. I looked around past forums and saw some mention of this. Thoughts, knowledge, experience, anything would be appreciated.

THanks!

Views: 1834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Phew, okay.

:)

Ever since I started injecting B12 (Hydroxocobalmin) - Monday last week - I started bleeding like mad a few days later. I'm on my 5th day of bleeding now. I was obviously before that B12-deficient. I'm gluten-intolerant and realised (after the fact) that not only salt solution is an ingredient, but also acetic acid. Does acetic acid come from vinegar?

I've been feeling like a heavy water balloon since this period (and my stools are minimal to constipation like I usually should be able to, despite the fact that I'm always 100% 811-lfrv and I eat over 3000 calories a day). It's been hell for me and I'm wondering about so many things. Is it due to my period alone or is it something with the b12? I hope it is the former, but even then I'm concerned because I'm hearing mixed messages about menstruation.

Though Freelee injects B12 and menstrates as far as I know (otherwise I don't think she would advertise Mooncup).

For the record, I've been 811 since May 12 this year (almost 3 months). I'd love to know if there's something I should/shouldn't be doing...

Since everyone is adding their two cents in about their periods, I will too :P

I have been vegan for 7 years (mostly high-fat, but continue to cut my fat every year). I have continued to cut my fat down from 20% to 5% of my calories a day, while eating lots of fruit through the day and veggies/greens/rice for dinner. I also exercise every day (lots of walking, hiking, working in my garden), yet I still have HORRIBLE cramps and bleeding.

Ever since I started having sex (when I went vegan 7 years ago), I started having intense cramps, to the point I would wake up crying, and cry throughout the first day of menstruating. I would also like to add that my acne has increasingly got worse through the years...I always wondered if it had to do with how bad my periods were...could be salt? Stress, in general?

I also have been using the DivaCup for 4 years; and this didn't alleviate the pain from my periods.

Women are just complex creatures...I will read "left in the dark" since it's free, thanks for whomever suggested it :)

by the way, i fogot to mention i had blood work done and my "fertility levels" were WAY ABOVE NORMAL... i guess most women my age were at 250-300 or something and my test came back around 870...yeah....so not having a period doesn't mean you aren't fertile it just means you have less toxins to push out. well, in our case anyway...
one year and 6 months since my last annoying period! haven't had to buy tampons or anything since! saves a few bucks a year not bad haha

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service