30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone!

Before injecting B12 in my body, I would like to know if there are brands/manufacturers you would recommend? I went to the pharmacy yesterday and the guy was unable to say anything about it.

I bet there are different ways to synthesize B12 and it comes inside different products. Or is it completely neutral? Are they all the same, or are there important differences?

I checked many B12 conversations but couldn't find an answer, so I am now opening this new topic. Please feel free to link to any past conversations about it that I may have missed.

Thank you so much!

Jean-François

Views: 1533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Je sais que le DODECAVIT est un très bon produit. Il s'injecte en intramusculaire. Tu devrais trouver ça en France. Je comptais moi aussi m'en procurer bientôt.

Pour les comprimés en sublingual, je cherche moi aussi, donc je ne peut pas t'aider plus. Il faut juste être sûr que ce n'est pas de la cyanocobalamine. Vérifier aussi les autres composants, si tu es HCRV (comme la maltodextrine par exemple). Mais l'efficacité en sublingual n'est pas aussi certaine que celle en intramusculaire. Cela dépend surtout de ta capacité à assimiler la B12 après ingestion. Et en général, quand on a des niveaux de B12 faibles, c'est que de ce côté là, ce n'est pas nickel. C'est clair que je recommanderais plutôt les injections.

Tu as été testé pour la B12?

J'espère que cela aura pu t'aider.

Merci beaucoup ! Qu'est-ce qui t'a amené à dire que Dodecavit est un bon produit par rapport aux autres ?

Eh bien c'est en trainant sur des sites français de crudivores que j'ai vu que beaucoup de monde le recommandait pour son efficacité. J'ai aussi cherché la liste des composants et je ne vois rien de trop inquiétant :

Excipients : sodium chlorure,acide acétique  qs pH 4,eau ppi.

Merci !

J'ai également vu passer sur les sites végétariens/végétaliens les marques Delagrange et Solgar. Mais ce sont sur des forums, et il est toujours difficile de recouper les informations.

Voici également un excellent article sur la B12, traduit de l'anglais.

Cela fait plaisir de voir quelques francophones par ici !

Merci beaucoup pour l'article! Très complet!

Je suis bien contente aussi de pouvoir un peu écrire en français...

I didn't take the time to read the entire article in French, but what I know from my experience is that
Cyanocobalamin does not actually help the body. When I visited a doctor, she prescribed me Cyanocobalamin, which made all my symptoms even worse... I read on the internet that many other people have had these experience. Cyanocobalamin rises the B12 levels in your blood when tested, but doesn't influence your actual performance. Cyanocobalamin is like the chemical version of B12. The Pharma Industry makes a lot more money by selling this type of B12, because it doesn't work so well and is needed more...The other type of B12 I've used is Methylcobalamin, which is the easiest for the body to absorb and use; it's the most natural form of B12. It takes away any of your symptoms directly. I've ordered 10x 1ml and inject them myself.
It works so well though that it isn't sold by the pharma industry here in Germany and Switzerland anymore. It's only sold by a small Drugstore that imports it from Japan. The funny thing is: in Japan and Sweden, one is only allowed to use Methylcobalamin, because it works so well that the other variations are not allowed to be sold in these countries...

Please correct me if you've found my information is incorrect!

Thank you so much Leonie. So your experience says that it would be very challenging to find Methylcobalamin in France, as every form I have seen seems to be Cyanocobalamin, the industrially produced form. But it seems it can be ordered online in tablet forms through amazon. Further investigations are needed.

Leonie, your information seems quite correct. Thanks again, this is very useful!

Hey Jean-Francois

Have you been tested for B12 deficiency? There is no point in taking a B12 supplement until you have a baseline for comparison. So if you haven't then you don't know whether you even need the supplement.

If your levels come back ok, then don't bother with the injections. Order a sublingual methylcobalamin B12 supplement online (these are absorbed under the tongue and go straight to the bloodstream...its like an injection, only without the needles).

Take care

Adam x

Dear Adam,

No I haven't yet, and this is my intention. As my favorite doctor (very open holistic one) is on vacation, I was starting my investigations myself. But I definitely want to test my level. Thanks for asking and advising!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
15 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service