30 Bananas a Day!

What Other "Toxic" Things Have You Cut From Your Life Since Becoming LFRV?

I have changed a lot in my life the past two years..."trimmed the fat" if you will, including:

-quitting a job with an insufferable boss

-removing "toxic" relationships from my life

-DECLUTTERING!

-simplifying almost everything! (getting rid of the car and going all-bike, for instance)

Its like I woke up one day and realized I COULD change these things in my life. Then I actually did it. 

I just got fed up and inspired all at the same time. Now I'm reading a lot about lifestyle design (how to work smarter, not harder).

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good thread! I got rid of a friend who was emotionally manipulating me. I also kind of got rid of facebook! yay :)

I got rid of old emotional habits and became criticism, blame, gossip, and complaint free.

I ended a toxic relationship with my mother. It has now been months and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted!

I left a toxic job that was weighing me down to follow my dreams. 

I've also been purging excess clothing and useless items that do not provide fulfillment or happiness 

That is where I am too, pretty much exactly! It is so nice to feel in control!

Also got rid of the car, getting bikes.  The first thing we decided to do was to stop renting an apartment...more about renting a place we didn't own, couldn't control, for way too much money, and having the landlord come in, working on things all the time, etc.  That allowed us to also get rid of paying utilities, phone bills, etc. and decluttering.

We spent more than half a year traveling after we first started with lfrv.  It was great!  Now, we're in the process of getting rid of our car.  We don't use it anymore because we got into a car crash, but we were contemplating going without it anyway.  We're still working on decluttering.  I think a lot of the things we stopped using/doing we'd done a few years before we got onto lfrv...but cutting out superfoods and oils has been nice too! 

That's a great way of describing how you came to start changing and clearing out things that weren't working for you in your life.  Feel free to share what you learn about lifestyle design!

Well, I've been vegan for 10 years so I started on the "clearing" journey before my raw life, but I got rid of

a slew of "frenemies",

tons of clothing,

buying overly packaged items,

my mother in certain ways (she knows no boundaries)

I said yes to:

water

sleep

feeling good about myself

love

sex

yoga

biking (learned how to ride at 26 years old)'

being authentic and honest

Great positive thread!

I learned to bike at 24, I think... just got a new bike too, I can't wait to get biking again!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service