30 Bananas a Day!

Thanks,

Views: 404

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ataulfo mangoes, yum!  You can eat the skin of any mango.  Of course it is not as easy to digest as the insides.  And you do want to avoid any sap on the skin as it can cause an immediate reaction in some people and an eventual allergy to mango if eaten a bunch.

The delicious type!

I agree with the previous comment of not eating the peel.

Definitely Ataulfo mangos, my favorite type.
You don't need to, although I usually do. "Pick'em" yellow and wait till they're a bit soft or wrinkly.

Sometimes the mangos i get smell slightly like pine trees when i open them (but taste perfectly sweet and juicy) is this normal?

Champagne (aka ataulfo) mango written on the stickers in the picture

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
3 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
4 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service