30 Bananas a Day!

what is your favorite way of exercising (without the use of gym) and why?

looking for ideas here.

What would be the best for the body?

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

frisbee, because i forget i am exercising
i love frisbee
riding my bike through the river valley! it is so beauitful and exhilarating that i don't even realize i am exercising!
My opinion is that if one feels that they "forget" or " do not realize" that they are exercising, then they are not really getting an intense, sustained workout, and it is of little value. This is only my opinion, for my own purposes, i.e., preparing for an event. Please ignore if you disagree.
yep thats allways good. and finish it off with a good suntanning sesion in hawrelak park
p90x
yoga (there is yoga in p90x)
plyometrics (there is plyo[jump training] in p90x)
jump rope
HIIT (high intensity interval training) 20 seconds crazy all out, 10 second rest or hopping a bit to stay active. do any exercise such as running on the spot, punching, anything fast
Here's my current routine 4 days a week, and I do flexibility, prehab, neuro/balance training on the 3 off-days. I'm biased, and it's all subjective, but I think gymnasts are some of the fittest people in the world:

Warmup:
4 x 15s German Hangs
3 x 5 Back bridge on floor
10 reps of Dorsal Pushups, then Wrist Pushups, then First Knuckle, then Finger Pushups and finally Fingertip Hopping
5 x 10s times pike compression (with 30s intermittent pike stretch)

Workout:
Pair:
6 x 10s L-sit low PB
12 x 5s XR - Front Lever (adv. tuck)

Pair:
6 x 10s Planche (Advanced Frog Stand)
12 x 5s XR - Back Lever (adv. tuck)
6 x 10s Handstands

Pair:
3 x 5 Dips (Monday); HeSPU - box (Tuesday); 60s XR - Pushup Support (Thursday); 3 x 10s Ring Support Hold (Friday)
3 x 5 Pullups (standing) (Monday); 3 x 5 XR - Inverted Curls - tuck (Tuesday); 3x5 XR - Rows (Thursday); 3 x 5 Pullups (standing) (Friday)

Pair:
3 x 5 Graduated SLS (Monday); 3x5 Natural Leg Curls (Tuesday); 3 x 30m Weighted Sprint (Thursday); 3 x 5 Weighted Deck Squats 30lbs (Friday)
3 x 5 V-ups Tuck (Monday); HLL - tuck half (Tuesday); RLL - headstand - wall (Thursday); Windshield wipers - supine (Friday)

Cool Down:
2 x 15s German Hangs
1 x 10 Wall Extensions
2 x 10 Shoulder Dislocates
1 x 10 Wrist Pushups
2 x 10 Side Lying External Rotations (5lbs; 1 set each side)

I do it all in my apartment or at the park.
also, it's incredibly fun :)
anything with a friend or group of ppl always seems like fun, not "exercise."
scuba diving. do 3 dives in a day and your done. and i love freediving. it exesizes both the body and minde. when away from the ocean, a good day of bouldering is always good
Running with my harry kids and watching them have so much fun while do it.
trail running - longer the better, - you feel so at one with nature - the world, and its problems, dont matter, and the freedom is simply amazing.
i do gym also, but got to say, being outside, on a trail - most rainforests here - and i could not feel more amazing or more at peace with myself - spider webs, snakes and wild pigs ... better than people (im an introvert to be sure!)

(look at the views from a trail run last weekend www.annparrott.blogspot.com ) awesome 'exercise'

peace
-a-lways

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
8 hours ago
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
Tuesday
Peter posted photos
Tuesday
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
Monday
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
Monday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service