30 Bananas a Day!

Healing from anorexia: How long to feel healthy and vital again?

ok so Ive been doing this 30bad 80-10-10 diet for roughly a week now and after every meal containing mostly fruit i feel like im about to pass out. I literally feel like I cannot move my body. My eyes get heavy and my head rolls around if im sitting down... im stopping this diet today unless i can figure out why i feel like im about to die when i eat this way. I was already a vegan so it wasnt that big of a change.... 

just if somebody has any similar experience or 2 cents to give me i would appreciate you greatly... thanks

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My only thoughts are, are you eating ENOUGH fruit (almost nobody does when they start), and also staying hydrated? This sounds so bizarre!

Eat enough fruit. Drink enough water. I cannot stress enough water imortance enough. 

your body is probably detoxing. I have noticed something interesting. I started this diet 3 weeks ago, came from a standard raw diet. At first I kept having this burning feeling in my stomach after I ate that would make me feel like I was going to pass out. I had similar symptoms to what you are describing. After around a week it happened way less (make sure you eat SLOWLY! That helped tremendously) and towards the end of the second week I didnt feel it anymore. Then I had some cooked food and ate cooked all of last weekend and monday. I felt like shit and really started to question why I was eating cooked again. I went back to the hcrv lifestyle on tuesday, felt fantastic, ate all fruit and a big salad on wednesday and for some reason last night I ended up having a tempeh sandwich with avocado and hummus on sprouted grain bread. I felt AWFUL afterwards! The point I'm trying to make is that after each time that I ate cooked food, the next fruit meal made me feel the same tired stomach burning feeling. I'm not sure why it happens but I do think its temporary. I hope you still havent gone back to cooked yet because if you get through this you will feel better. Why dont you give it another 2 weeks? See how you feel after a month. If you dont feel better then go from there. Hope this helps

Detox. I was ridiculously tired the first couple of weeks. Now I have tons of energy! Stick with it. 

I sometimes have something similar if I eat too much too fast. For me it was best to divide my 20 something bananas into 4-5 smaller smoothies over the day and drink them slowly :) Also, try to eat mono meals. 

Your bloodstream still must have too much fat in it. Try cutting out all sources of overt fats (Nuts, avocado, oils) for a week and see how you feel.

im eating 2500-3000 cals in fruit mono meals and 3liters of aqua a day... so i don't know what the problem is... 

But earlier you said "and after every meal containing mostly fruit i feel like im about to pass out" which to me implies that the meal contained other things AND that you are eating meals not consiting of mostly fruit.  After one week on this LIFESTYLE, I wouldn't expect anything

i will try to eat slower... but i don't think thats an issue either

i am not going o go on an all water fast.... 

i just fully recovered from anorexia and am just trying to be healthy. im not about to starve myself again... just so i can eat 30 bananas everyday. 

Its not a diet, its a lifestyle. Sounds like you still got anorexia champ. Can even take a decade to recover from the perils of anorexia health wise. 

Sounds like something is REALLY wrong lol!

Id have to abuse my body to get to that point. Id have to under eat, under sleep and under hydrate to get to that level of enervation.

I'm also fairly new to LFRV, but I find I get a similar tired feeling after fruit if I've gone more than a day without veggies (lettuce or other leafy greens and celery seem to help especially). I find green veggies really balancing, somehow. :) I tend to graviate towards them if I'm feeling mentally foggy, too.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
1 hour ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
yesterday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
yesterday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
yesterday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
yesterday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday
"As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic Among The Public" #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35aHziW"
Oct 7
"Financial Crisis at PMC - India Leaves Thousands Crying For Their Money! Bank Runs Lead To Withdrawal Limits #truth http://j.mp/2oiRdPW"
Oct 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service