30 Bananas a Day!

The past six months or so my health has really been on a downward spiral. I feel like crap every day, and its just getting worse and worse. I've been vegan for about 2 months, but i'd really like to go raw again. (I was raw for a month or so a few years back and loved it, but ended up folding under my mother's iron thumb of narcissism.)  

The problem is that I'm having such bad back pain these days, and am so out of shape, that I can barely grocery shop. This is seriously the worst time in my life. If it gets any worse, I don't know what i'll do.

Sorry for the word vomit. My brain is foggy, and sad. 

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the good vibes, and the advice. :) I haven't started going raw yet, have been worried about not being able to be very active yet. Soon! I will focus on changing what I eat first, like you suggested. :)

What steps do YOU want to take? I mean there are literally hundreds, if not thousands of things you can try.......are you out of ideas?

Well, I want to go raw. I'm pretty excited about it, and nervous. As far as the first step I was just thinking i'd buy the right fruits and veggies and greens and go ham (figuratively). 

I weigh about 420 pounds, there really isnt much else I can do.

I have a lot of guilt related issues due to food... My mother was partially responsible for that. I'm just lucky that I caught on to what she was doing to me before I died of a heart attack. I will try to keep track of what I eat to make sure i'm eating enough. 

you just have to break the cycle do something different and change everything else about your life simply becuase you chose to do one thing differently. That one thing could be eating like this I really have no idea but it really could be that simple and the rest of your life falls into place. staying with it 1 day at a time and such is all there is to it if you keep it simple in your head and dont overcomplicate it. Its not a race and it doesnt have to be difficult.

A few years back I changed one thing about my life and stuck to it and Bam that just caused all the other dominos to fall into place for me. I just had to stick to the one thing rain or shine.

That is awesome advice, thanks! I'm pumped. :)

I know I had to CONSTANTLY remind myself why i was doing what i was doing I had to constantly fight to keep it simple in my head. 

I felt like i had the worlds shortest term memory. I could have one day where i was on the right track with eveyting and the next day wake up asking why and overcomplicating it in my head and telling myself this is stupid and questioning everything on and on and on. Then I"d have to wrestle my mind back and tell myself just keep it simple just walk the straight and narrow and leave it at that.

i was good at cooken up some good garbage in my head lol.

i started my exercise like that little by little. 5 min then 10 min then 15 min a ady. then 30 and i started walking. I had a bad ankle thought i'd never be able to walk very far and somedays it was very painful i'd limp around the block and wonder why i was doing this. I could not stand for very long either because of the ankle pain. 

Before I started my exercise I had trouble getting up the stairs without being out of breath and wondering if i was going to have a heart attack or something.

I did not want to exercise most days. but rain or shine snow or ice etc.. I went for my walk each day after i had built up to those 30 min walks. People thought i was insane. I thought I was insane too. 

over 100lbs lost with those walks no more ankle pain along with ions of other ailments and pains totally gone and i now run 50-60 miles a week. 

but yep its just one step at a time no matter how much it hurt or i didnt want to i pushed myself to do everything i could. 

Its never too late or so bad that its impossible. theres people almost twice my age that do more then me etc.. if they can do it I can at least try to.

Thanks, for this. It gives me hope that I can come back.  :)

yeah thats not even the half of it either. I learned that peoples bodies have an amazing way of healing. Its really awesome that our bodies are able to recover from the the abuse we put them through. 

Your story doesnt have to be a bad one. I see people who have issues and they just assume thats it for them its all downhill from there etc.. and it doesnt have to be.

I am def going to try this!

not a problem.  in Neal Bernard M.D.'s studies they found that eating low fat, high carb brought on all the health results with no change in exercise. exercise/activity will come naturally as you heal/feel better.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
9 hours ago
Peter posted photos
9 hours ago
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
19 hours ago
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
19 hours ago
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
Sunday
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
Friday
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
OrganicMark posted a status
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15
"COVID-19 documentary by Janet Ossebaard | Part 4 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/35Q1zYN"
May 12
"COVID-19 documentary by Janet Ossebaard | Part 1-3 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WJLXlv"
May 12

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service