30 Bananas a Day!

The past six months or so my health has really been on a downward spiral. I feel like crap every day, and its just getting worse and worse. I've been vegan for about 2 months, but i'd really like to go raw again. (I was raw for a month or so a few years back and loved it, but ended up folding under my mother's iron thumb of narcissism.)  

The problem is that I'm having such bad back pain these days, and am so out of shape, that I can barely grocery shop. This is seriously the worst time in my life. If it gets any worse, I don't know what i'll do.

Sorry for the word vomit. My brain is foggy, and sad. 

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a relief, I was really worried that I would be making a mistake, or that I needed to take some other step in between now and going raw since I couldn't do a lot of excersise. 

Oops! Sorry!

it is nice to know!  his books are awesome!

no apologies necessary, just share more info. so you get more guidance on why you're feeling worse and worse.

in my experience, weight loss is like 80% diet, 20% exercise. Just focus on eating LOTS of healthy foods, and as the weight comes off, I'm willing to bet your pain will fade. It might not go away entirely - I am pretty skinny now (still have a bit to lose though) and I still have back & hip pain from an old injury, but it's not as bad as it used to be. I've been on this lifestyle for over a year now and I just recently started adding exercise into my routine. I've been doing one day exercise/one day rest (sometimes two) because I just get so sore. But every day I exercise I feel better about myself and less hopeless, and I can already see tiny improvements. I just have to be gentle with my body, take it slow, and be careful about how I move. But it's not impossible, and it's not hopeless!

Thank you, I will. :) I am so excited to start, I can't wait!

That why we're here, Cassie, to be your support for as long as necessary.

Have you considered biking or even better swimming --the inherent buoyancy may be more comfortable for your back? 

Don't know your exact situation, but I hope this video may inspire you with what healing is possible if you're willing to work hard for it.  Posting here as you have is a great first step.

I can barely ride a bike if at all and I'm 315lbs. I'm sure that would be extremely difficult at 420. But more power to you if you can do it. Swimming on the other hand is awesome for people who have a hard time exercising.

Last summer I actually had this big ass bike, huge wheels, lots of room, made for super tall people, and i rode it for 2 hours a day. But my mom broke it. :/p>

Diamond Dallas Page needs an award or something. This guy isnt the only one he's really helped turn around. Jake the Snake has made great progress along with a bunch of others. 

People give up and just assume things are impossible. Even people with no big issues they just assume that gee i'm older now I gotta watch my cholesterol I cant walk as far cause well i'm almost 40 getting older time to slow down some etc.. thats all BS.

Your never too old or tired or fat or sick or wtvr.

Powerful words on persistence against great odds Jim Whit,thank you,you really got me all fired up.

the good part is once you stick to it come hell or high water even when you REALLY dont want to. eventually it becomes habit and something you cannot live without. Thats when the magic happens and its something you look forward too and you enjoy it etc.. 

for me going for a walk or a run is like taking a daily shower. its just something I do.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
yesterday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
yesterday
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
yesterday
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
Friday
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15
"COVID-19 documentary by Janet Ossebaard | Part 4 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/35Q1zYN"
May 12
"COVID-19 documentary by Janet Ossebaard | Part 1-3 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WJLXlv"
May 12
Lazy food left a comment for Valisa Monyei
May 6
Lazy food left a comment for Joe Heinrich
May 6
Lazy food posted a status
"I’m either fruiting or fasting. Currently Fasting!"
May 6
Valentin Otto and Shvara are now friends
May 5

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service