30 Bananas a Day!

My roommate hates vegans and agreed to watch earthlings with me but he said that he won't change because he doesn't care about the future of the earth and animals feelings. Like I've showed hi Freelee's informational videos and he didn't give a flip. Ugh so what does one do if earthlings doesn't work??

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"when you say you're vegan your're a !@#!@#$%"....

Why is 'vegan' such a dirty word?? I often get such a negative response :( 

Just tell him hes a selfish person and that hes too much of a little !@#$% to step up and do the right thing.

If he already admits he hates vegans and won't change/doesn't care I don't think it's worth it. Keep doing you and lead by example and maybe he will open his heart...hopefully it will be opened with compassion and not from a bypass surgery.

Sounds like your room mate is an ass. I have been vegetarian/vegan over 28 years I  learned a long time ago that some people will always be cruel and assh****. If you can get a new room mate if you live in a big city it is easier to find vegetarian or vegan room mates.

Be an example to other people. Show them benefits to this lifestyle THAT MATTER TO THEM PERSONALLY. Live a life that inspires and gets other people excited and interested. Trying to "convince" people, is a complete waste of time.

I run ultra marathons, do triathlons, try to excel at my job, have a hot girlfriend, and I am usually super higher energy and extremely positive at all times...so people come up to me all the time and ask me "How did you get that?" I tell them:

"I pray hard and I  live a raw vegan lifestyle."

If you want what I have, come to church with me, or go to 30bananasaday.com and follow the instructions. I'll even send you some Freelee videos to watch along with meal plans and training routines. 

If people still aren't interested, then just get new friends, roommates, and focus your energy on people who are open to the direction you are heading. Life is too short to waste time on stubborn or foolish people. Using this approach people around me and trying the vegan diet, or coming with me to church all the time. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
yesterday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Wednesday
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 5
Forest left a comment for erica
Feb 3
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Feb 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service