30 Bananas a Day!

What does 3000 calories of fruit a day look like financially?

I have a strong desire to succeed at 80/10/10. But when the slump of not getting in enough calories finally takes its toll on me and I'm out of fruit, I resource to wheat, cheese, sugar, and sometimes meat. I'm having trouble buying all the food necessary to get me at the 3000 calorie mark everyday, so I can stay on track and not resource to junk. This is mostly due to lack of knowledge, partly from lack of money. I need help working out how much money It'll take weekly to buy me enough food. Help would be greatly appreciated! 

Views: 3742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Freelee has the body she does cos she refuses to save money on food...

This is a great point !  

Why do we care so much about price on food ?

This way of life brings many things into proper focus .

Food  should or could be the last thing we "save" money on  and  be the first thing we spend or invest money on.

OTHER CRAP should be the first thing to save on new phones cable tv shoes etc ie products of many sorts.

This is great food for thought . the idea of saving money on food ? where is the Self Love in that thought?

I don't know if this will help but I have learned that success for me on this diet is extremely relative to being non-partial. I have noticed that whenever I go to market at least one fruit item is heavily discounted and thats pretty much what I eat for the day. I enjoy a lot of mono meals inadvertantly because of this but I also do get a variety of fruit this way becuase sales do circulate quite regurlarly. I also go to the farmers market and offer to do work on the weekends in exchange for produce and they typically will find something for me to do or feel bad for me and just give me fruit lol

I know what it is like to be broke as I am a Uni student that competes in triathlons which is a combination sure to result in a penniless man lol but you can do it. I find that relying on the kindness of others and maintianing a positive attitude and a willingness to work results in more than enough produce at the end of the day! =)

What I started doing, I talking to the produce guys in my local grocery store and have been buying their fruit and such that's going ripe that they need to sell fast.  Just got about a case of bananas for $5 because they are turning ripe.  Which is great for me, because now I don't have to wait for my bananas to ripen.

I get each kilo of natural dates for 3,5€.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
3 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service