30 Bananas a Day!

I need to get some soon and was thinking of ordering some offline for a better selection, but have no clue what brands are good or what to look for, other than sublingual and methylcobalamin for b12, and I've heard d3 is a superior form of vitamin D. So what do you guys use and why? What are some good sites to order from? 

note: injection is not an option otherwise I'd jump on it. I live in the US and need permission (prescription) from dear daddy doctor for b12 injections, I already tried to get some from the pharmacy and they wouldn't let me. Going to the doc is not an option, never had a good experience with them and after the last fiasco I decided I'd rather die than go to those crooks, its too risky as I could get a HUGE bill (last time they literally did nothing and I was there for less than an hour and only saw the guy for 5 minutes at MOST and was charged several hundred dollars) and they might not even give me permission for injections if my levels aren't low enough.

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

google search it to get to know it. If you call mushrooms unnatural and not raw, then they are unnatural and not raw too. Plus, I also go mono so many meals of the week, but i usually blend them in a blender and make a smoothie out of the fruit. Making a smoothie doesnt necessarily require couple different fruits! If you are that much sensitive to the rawness factor, then i m not sure how you wanna justify injection/pills! your choice anyways. just wanted to give you an option. 

What should I look for in a vitamin D supp? How much better is d2 and d3? I won't get d3 since its from an animal, but I'm still curious how much more superior these forms are? I have a choice health in the area but they don't have d2, is regular D good and how much of it do I need?

See the video I shared, as I understand you can take D2 just fine.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
6 hours ago
Peter's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
May 30
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 28
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service