30 Bananas a Day!

So I was wondering what you all sleep on?  I just read that most mattresses are not vegan! And they are filling land fills causing a pollution problem!  I am selling my King mattress tomorrow and am debating what to buy now. I know I want a small bed but want something that is vegan and "green"

Thoughts?.......

Views: 3106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Omg.. What?! lol, I'm moving my bed just to try this.
Slept on floor last night. Slept well but had a stumble or two getting up to pee at night. Almost fell over twice lol

After going through multiple trials sleeping on different kinds of mattresses, I've realized I really like a hard surface to sleep on, so I just use a thermarest mat that I bought for camping. It's basically just a hard foam, and I find it great, though I doubt most people would enjoy sleeping on it lol.

I've been sleeping on the floor for half a year now and it's fantastic, I love it! :)

last week I was at home where my old bed is which I used to love cause it's soo comfortable, but this time I tried it for one night in which I could barely sleep and then spent the following nights on the nice and hard floor next to it!!

my tile floor is very cold, so I sleep on a combination of yoga mat, space blanket <- that's key!, and a regular blanket. I find it very comfy :)

Wow, cool. Space blanket gives insulation without much thickness huh?

Space blanket does not sound comfy.... warm though huh?  Luckily it does not get too cold in Southern Cali :)

I tried sleeping on a few blankets on the floor some years ago and loved it. But now living with my boyfriend, he says he tried floor sleeping years ago and got a bit bruised up. We sleep on a pretty hard futon so it's better than a soft bed, but still I want to try floor sleeping again. Not wanting to sleep alone on the floor and leave him on the bed has stopped me. Anyone else out there whose partner isn't into it, and any tips or encouragement? :D

Yeah same, I really enjoyed it but my boyfriend doesn't want to get used to it. He can last a couple of hours before crawling back to bed, grumbling about something aching.. Lol. But since being back in the bed every night my back or shoulders will start aching.. Would love to have common *sleeping* ground!

Oh girl I can so relate!! He doesn't even want to try it cuz he remembers a past bad experience. And I'm reluctant to crawl onto the floor to spend all night without him. But since you mention that you are aching more in bed, I think I must try the floor again. I do have some chronic pains after sleeping that seem a lot better when floor sleeping! Hope we can work something out for ourselves. :) Maybe we will be so happy doing it that we will rub off on them and they will be tempted to try it more. Hey that happened already with fruit so... 

You already have a mattress so just keep it forever.

My mattress is gone! Sold it yesterday! Just have a egg crate foam pad that I am sleeping on the floor with now. 

Floor. I'm not allowed to right now, I still live at home. But when I move out I will sleep on the floor or my gym mat.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service