30 Bananas a Day!

I was wondering what your guys doing this lifestyle 100% has as body temperature when you wake up?

So taken right after you wake up without moving or anything. I know alot of people, myself included struggle with feeling cold and having lower then "normal" body temperature.

Views: 872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so ive heard but it doesnt happend for me. I just get colder :p

Could be your body PH is to low, more alkaline equal more electricity, more heat etc.

Green juice + rip fruits

makes sense :D thanx

Hot water bottle? A cup of peppermint tea? 115 degrees is warm enough to warm up your hands. Hot shower? Exercise with extra layers? Eat ginger or peppers. I'm really new to this but we've had sub-zero temps where I live for the short while I've been eating raw and staying warm is really important to me. I've been wearing longjohns and a scarf every day. Oh and two layers of socks. I made a warm date smoothie that was pretty scrumptious and it made me feel toasty.

Thanx they are all good but they want "cure" the problem. I dont eat ginger since i dont like it and its not that i to litle clothes on either, its just a core temperature problem

That is cool Chris. But was it because of lower water fruits or just calories? since it seems like the more water in fruit the colder i get. So say you ate 10k calories from watermelon vs dates would it have the same effect in terms of calories or is it just the lower water content that  does it?

I dont drink as much water either, since the more i drink the colder i get

Its strange tho. Since i dont like the dates and not bananas either but bananas are the most dense i eat.

Before I started eating this way I was always cold. Now, I'm rarely cold. In fact, sometimes I'm even hot when other people are cold. I actually like this as I didn't like being cold all the time. Is this normal/ ok? 

u are lucky and that is the way its suppose to be :D

How long did it take you from getting cold to getting warm?

body temperature and feeling cold are two DIFFERENT things !!!

if you feel cold you:

- do not eat enough

- do not use enough clothing, bedding, heating

- do not move your body, are dehydrated, eat too much fat, have B 12 deficiency

Sure, but im talking about body temperature ofc and when that is down im feeling cold aswell.

Two things that seem to warm me up; cold showers and exercise.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service