30 Bananas a Day!

Mine is when I was little, maybe 3 or 4 years old eating watermelon in our backyard on a really hot summers day...I remember feeling so happy :)

I think maybe I always knew fruit was the way to go, because the only food I would eat when my mother started feeding me food other than breast milk was stewed apples..

So tell me..what is your fondest/earliest fruity memory..

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me three!!

That was sweet of her! (heehee :)

A couple years ago, my folks and I rented a tiny 400 sq foot apartment for a week on the Big Island, HI.  We raided every farmers market and roadside stand we laid eyes on. 

It seems like we ate almost constantly, sampling previously unknown fruity delicacies like lilikoi and rambutan and gorging on hitherto prohibitively priced but now plentiful sweet staples like apple nanners, mangos, and papayas. 

Ahhhh!

Here is interesting experimental 1month ago story:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/811eire/forum/topics/70-bananas-...

three years ago i was in Bali , waiting for a friend to come back in the evening with Durian...it was half afternoon and he shouldn't come back before the night.

i was sleeping in a hammoc and suddenly i wake up , the air was full of Durian's unique smell

i ask a girlfriend , "as he came back with durian" , she answer" no , no durian here in the house and in the area , be patient , wait some hours"

but the air was full of the smell , i became crazy....

and suddenly , the gate open (it was 50m far from me) and my friend came in with the car loaded with durian....

i must admit that i didn't wait a second to jump out of the hammoc and began a Durian feast like never!

Also eating watermelon, as well as strawberries, peaches, and apricots, outside on a warm summer's day in my yard :) I'm so thankful that my mom served my sister and I so many fresh fruits as kids. Can you even imagine being raised in a family that ate mcdonalds everyday? It makes me sick thinking of those poor children that have to go through that. Of course, it's all they know, and right now they probably enjoy it......

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
10 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
12 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service