30 Bananas a Day!

LATELY lots of videos are being uploaded about the subject. 

Many people are saying "Why i dont longer followe a rt4 diet"

Havent gained any weight really, but i do eat till im full and never did UNLIMITED CALORIES, just not for me.. I have serious food allergies and my digestive system is already damaged and healing thanks to a vegan diet

( ive been almost 7 years vegan and its been my savior, plus I would never eat nor enslave an animal for the benefit of capitalism! I actively and politically march against it!)

But, returning to the point! 

I havent gained weight, i dont calorie restric EVEEER but i trust my body to eat till i am full. 

I have maintained my weight ( up and down 5lbs due to time of the month!) and its been the best ever! 

My youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/aboutvegan

Views: 2549

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I personally retain fluid and water with a crap load of other wicked symptoms when I eat cooked food so I do stay raw as much as I can. I never calorie restrict. I eat unlimited carbs. Do to training anywhere between 5000 and 6000 cals from fruit mostly. I have friends who gain water retention weight on cooked carbs also. I do go up a dress size on cooked carbs and have less definition and way more "puff" in my face

exactly! me too!

I KNOW, actually i wrote a post about gaining and losing weight being simple associating it to water retention!

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/is-gaining-and-losing-tha...

I do try o have 2 days when i am at least 80% raw to understand its just carbs needing water to digest. 

But I dont know if more than 10lb is water weight for most people... I do believe in people when they say they really think are gainign weight...

@Lady Apple Have you ever had a hormone test?

Yes, I have had a full panel blood test prior to Ironman Florida and after. Also, after the Boston Marathon. My blood work is bang on;) is there something specific you were interested in.

Have you ever done a saliva hormone test?

Did you get the blood work done with a regular doctor or an HHP?

i woulndt be afraid of cooked foods, not at all.

Just know that cooked food needs water to digest and it will make your more puffy and bloated than raw food (although with my allergies, some raw food has the same bloating effects as cooked)

I just went experimenting what my body likes and feels best. 

Im sure someday you will like to include some cooked ( maybe not, but there is a chance you'll want, right?!)

Eat with your minds, and dont be scared! 

Haha, and Im not a BIG fan of fruit, but searching i discovered that most vegetables

i eat are fruits, so i guess I do eat fruits more than what i believe to do so ;)

I don t have any grains ( maybe some natural corn and airpopped popcorn!)

i eat 99% starchy veggies + LOTS fruit veggies + greens + LOTS vegetables + little fruit

keep it up! YOu look amazing! and thanks for the friend request ;)

butternut squash for the win!

ultimate favorite!

One girl did a video blaming Freelee but Freelee found one of her old posts where this girl admitted her gainz were due to her past lifestyle abuses. #WHOOPS! #BUSTED! 

People are gonna hate and be jellly if they don't look like Freelee in just a couple of months despite Freelee being metabolically nurturing herself for the last 7 years.

Look, i must admit, and thats how I am and my personality,

but i do tend to take sides with the people who naturally question things, believe there is not 

a SINGLE but MULTIPLE ways of doing things ( living life, having jobs, healing and dieting)

I like paying attention to the odd ones out, to the people who just dont think "following the book"

is the right path for them...

But i must admit it must be tough on you too, Durianrider&Freelee. 

Having people only caring about weightloss, and nothing else (maybe still with an ED mind, right?)

When i wrote this post it was just to understand why so many are interested in weight gain and why 

or what its causing it.

If someone is healthy and eating right, I do believe weight gain it is to worry or at least to take notion of it.

There are lots of issues leading to weight gain symptoms (hormonal, autoimmune, etc)

I have never gained due to being high carb low fat vegan, so i am interested in understanding

why so many people do. 

I personally belive you cant eat unlimited calories, but you HAVE TO EAT WHAT YOU FEEL.

Thats how you start paying attention to your body

Paying attention to your limits and needs, and start trusting yourself in terms of nurturing!

The girl you're taking about told me she was drinking 2-3 litres of water a day. 2 is not enough and 3 is the bare minimum, no wonder she had bad digestion. PLUS she said she had late nights. She said she slept in so she "got enough sleep", but early nights are so important. Her and most people don't understand it's not all about diet.. Sleep exercise water and PATIENCE are just as important.

who IS this girl?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"WHISTLEBLOWER GOES PUBLIC W/ NEW DETAILS OF FBI PLOT. SAYS HE GAVE BARR NAMES/DETAILS BACK IN APRIL! #truth #light #now http://j.mp/2zh63bH"
14 hours ago
Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Wednesday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 19
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Aug 18
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service