30 Bananas a Day!

I know i'm like the millionth person to ask this question, but i'm hoping more experienced people can help me out.  i've been on the rawtil4 lifestyle for almost a year now.  i'm about half the time rawtil4, and half 100% raw. I expected to gain since i was restricting before, however its been almost a year and i'm stil not seeing weight loss results.  im not sure exactly how much i've gained as i don't weigh myself but none of my clothes fit me anymore, and its very discouraging. i just weighed myself and im a bit over 145lb and only 5'5. 

I think i'm doing everything right...just wondering why its not working.  I have been eating the recommended calories, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, and exercising.  I am usually under the 10% fat and protein ration, eating very high carb, and low salt.  I know that everyone is different and that everyone loses at different points throughout their own journey and have a lot of faith in this lifestyle. 
I'm just wondering if others can share their experiences with me.  if it took them over a year to see any weight loss results, or if i'm doing something wrong.  Can anyone tell me when they started losing (even though i know its different for everyone)?

i have talked to a lot of people who, like me, have been sticking to this lifestyle for year, 2 years+ and have still not lost any of the 20+ pounds they have gained from the rawtil4 lifestyle and its making me wonder if perhaps this amount of calories isn't necessary, and maybe eating this much doesn't get results to everyone.

another thing is that it is still hard for me to get in the recommended calories.  I do it, however it really is force feeding 70% of the time.  getting in that amount of food is just really hard for me.  sometimes its easy, yet other times i feel satiated with only 1500 calories, or even less! so if anyone has any tips i would so appreciate it!

Views: 3735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What they and 30BaD recommend is to get a minimum of 2500 calories in for ladies.  The way to do this if your digestion is slow or your stomach does not have a large capacity is to eat small high calorie meals through the day.  For example, 3 mangoes, 5 times daily will get you to 3000 calories.  As your digestion improves and your stomach capacity increases you can add more low calorie foods back in. It is essential to get in enough calories from the beginning to keep your cravings down and energy and mood high.  Some nice rawtil4 testimonials here.  And some nice raw as well as a few rawtil4 testimonials here.

Try fully raw if you can.

How bad was your ed before.

What about exercise?What type of exercise do you do?I would recommend you do HIIT training if possible early in the morning.

thanks, and i actually do HIIT training.  and i am pretty consistent with it

HIIT is not going to be as effective for maintaining weight as cardio.  Cardio burns calories.  HIIT is very intense and can put pressure on the body.  You're better off learning to run/bike.  Starting w 20 min a day.  Eventually you will have so much energy that you'll want to go on 30min-1 hr runs and you'll burn off a ton of those calories.  The abundant calories are so we can burn them off w movement, it doesn't sound like your doing all that much.

Your profile says you were anorexic for 4-5 years.  Girl, that's a long time and a lot of damage!  I come from a history of calorie restricting, exercising too much and a high stress levels.  I gained weight for a full year...almost 40lbs!  But it stopped...now I've been maintaining.  I didn't work out as I was gaining weight because I wanted my body to heal as fast as possible.  Which didn't matter much because I didn't have the energy or desire to work out.   Now I have TONS and TONS of energy and am able to kick my butt into gear.  I makes sure I eat enough, drink enough water and get enough sleep.  Never do I stuff myself until I feel like I want to vomit.  Keep stress levels low and stop worrying about the weight.  Focus on how you feel and remember....it took Freelee 2 years to even START to lose weight.  

that was a bit of an exaggeration, and i should clarify.  i developed bulimia and anorexia about 4-5 years ago, but it didn't last since it first got it.  thanks so much for sharing your experience, it is very helpful.  but i wonder, if you ever have doubts yourself? i am aware that freelee's loss took a couple years, but those 2 years was including the period of time when she was 801010 and having fasting days, and restricting.  I guess i just question if this diet truly works for everyone. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
yesterday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service