30 Bananas a Day!

Weight Gain to Weight Loss following all the rawtil4 lifestyle factors consistently?

Is there an average time frame for when people who gain weight on this lifestyle start to transition to weight loss? 4 years? 2 years? 6 months?

I understand that every body is different, but I think I need to set more realistic expectations for myself -- not that such a number would be true for me, too -- but just to help me trust that I will eventually get there.

Meanwhile, I'm loving the food, the abundance, the kindness to the planet and its creatures, the clear skin and good energy!

Views: 691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am doing this 2 years now.
60kg as i ve started. 70 now.
1,68 m

no weight loss yet.
i ve gained the weight continuously
throughout the whole time. not just at the
beginning.
17 months. Continuous gain, no losses yet. But I am healing several health ailments. :) Been steady at a 53 pound weight gain for 1 1/2 weeks now.

I have been doing HCRV for two years now. I lost weight in the initial 6 months, but have put it back on including an extra 5 kgs. I am only just now, very slowly, starting to lose it again. The weight gain did stop and plateau but now I am starting to notice a difference in the way clothes fit (I try not to weigh myself that often)

Thanks so much for your replies! I will adjust accordingly, as I think it may be longer for me than I had first thought -- which was probably more in the range of a couple months. 

I had been hoping that if I were super exact with Freelee's rules, and went full-tilt on them, the process would go faster, but I think it simply happens when it happens, and it seems the two-year mark can be significant for people.

Thanks again! All the best to you on your journeys! : )

Seeing as I got my period back after 2 years of amenorrhea (not even the anorexic kind, it was just a mystery). I'd say RT4 has been a success! Unfortunately this success isn't visible to others, so I'll openly tell coworkers "I got my menstruation back from bananas and dates!!"

Fascinatingly enough, now that I have had two regular periods, I've stopped craving dates. For reference, I started 6 months ago. I'm all about spinach now! I roll it up in a ball and just eat it. Coworker yesterday was all "Howsss the diettt....??" I reply "Delicious!!" [I'm sure many of you relate to this question hahahaa] I think the insatiable hunger, and date binging had its place in renourishing my body, but now that I'm eating/craving spinach, I'm losing weight without trying! I think our bodies have "craving switches" so we eat exactly what it needs. If I ate this much spinach 3 months ago, I'd just be constipated hahaha :)

Hope this gives a little more insight as to how/when weight loss will happen!!

I'm into my 16 month now! (Yay!) So far no weight loss, but I'm experiencing many other benefits :)

Some quick notes: I came from a past eating disorder, have hypothyroidism, went from a size 4 to size 12 in terms of recovery weight (I don't weigh myself anymore), I average around 2850-3200 calories a day, 90-5-5, and about 50-75% of my diet is raw, and I am horrible about keeping hydrated <-- NEED to work on that. I'm very sedentary as a web designer, on average I get a couple hours of cycling or walks in a week, I struggled with extreme over-training in the past, so I'm slowly re-introducing more activity.

Honestly, I still REALLY want the results NOW, but I keep telling myself, "wait for that 3 year mark," hopefully I'll be losing some weight by then! :) Cheers!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
3 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service