30 Bananas a Day!

Every time i have watermelon for breakfast - this is a whole, medium watermelon so like 800-1000 calories, i end up full but still hungry? And a few hours later i'm feeling lightheaded as if i haven't eaten anything? Is this just because i'm only a month or so into raw till 4 so my body is not used to it yet?

I'm thinking about doing watermelon island for healing but i'm worried that i won't be satisfied and constantly hungry.

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i cant do watermelon as a meal myself either. I'm lucky if i can stuff half of one down and it doesnt sustain me at all. Its fine for a snack for me but even then I find it'll stuff me but not keep me going so i end up very uncomfortable and in a short amt of time i'm looken for more eats.

Yeah this Is exactly the situation I'm in. I've seen people do watermelon island for weeks on end and I wonder how they do it. Maybe different fruits suit different people.

Not sure what to say..I mean I love watermelon and almost live off them lately, but everyone is different. I used to hate eating watermelon, now watermelons sends me into a euphoric state, fills me up for the day, and its one of the foods that I can eat and instantly go work out right afterwards and feel great. You can always come back to it at a later time if it isn't working out for you. I always drink 1.5 L of water, then wait an hour or two, then eat an entire water melon. Just like with any food, if I don't have my water first, I get left feeling dehydrated, thirsty, unsatisfied, a headache, etc.

Rather than try to force yourself to eat one food right now, why not just try some different fruits like bananas, mangos, dates, papaya, cantaloupe, and see what works for now...come back to the other stuff later? I've never felt like I'm forcing myself to eat something I don't want to. I've been eating lots of fruit for a little while now...so for whatever reason, somehow now I love eating all fruit, even fruit I used to hate or thought tasted gross.

yeah i second that I know when i eat it it is one of the few things I can eat and then go run on. Sure i gotta wait a little for the initial bloat to go down some but doesnt cause me grief while exercising.

Eat what you love, love what you eat.

I do enjoy eating it but it just doesn't keep me going for very long despite the calories. Sometimes I have it with a few cantaloupes and they seem to satisfy the hunger better, it's just that I love watermelon but can't seem to thrive on it! Thanks for your advice :)

yeah, watermelon does that to me too! i LOVE watermelon and can eat a whole one easily (I eat half, wait a bit, pee a couple times, then go back for the other half) but yeah, it definitely doesn't make you feel full like some other fruits do. I usually follow up a watermelon with salad or some peaches or something :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
yesterday
Stephen James's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Apr 18
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Apr 18

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service