30 Bananas a Day!

Want to see Vitalis plugging BS half naked in the snow? ;)

Here he is. Pretending to be hardcore by going barefoot and wearing some fur off some poor dead animal. Can you imagine how cold his feet are? He even said David Wolfe twice he was so freakn cold. Good to see him out exercising though. Looks like he needs a good walk in the fresh air. 

I love who Vitalis says 'the foods you eat were created by man recently!' Yeah Danny boy and so are your powders, colostrum and other crazy crap you sell!

DW was probably sitting in the background smoking some bongs and eating some dried moose meat and saying 'remember me bro, remember me! Cut me in it man! Deals bro DEALS!!'

Views: 1213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Lana you are hilarious! :D

I can't stand the tattooing either, and where's HIS fur?

No self respecting caveman would razor/lazer himself so hairless like that and what's with curliness upstairs?  How many hours did our 'cavemen' spend in the ('beauty' ?) shop for that?

¡¡ pןɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn uɐ uı ʎʇıuɐs - sʇsod ʎzzıp

why on earth would I want to buy a dvd after seeing that, he didn't even tell me what it was about. Is his argument that fruit is only 100 or so years old? I'm sorry but who cares? If I plant a seed I can grow a fruit tree, that isn't happening with eggs, meat, or fish. I think there's 'invented foods by people that don't come from nature' such as mars bars in factories and then there's fruit which is very different.

Is his argument that fruit is only 100 or so years old? 

I think he is referring to grains and our agriculturalist society, which does not help his argument much, since human have been cultivating grass seeds for at least a few thousand years now.

Well, I just got a little more gay... :)

ROTFL...

DIZZY posts - doing 811 with style!!!

:)

Does he remind you guys of that nutcase Denethor from Lord of the Rings who committed suicide by running off a cliff while burning???

(from http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/treeashes/denethor/denethor_...)

:-)

LOTR indeed.

"One shungite sh...ite to rule them all"

DIZZY posts - doing 811 with style!!!

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry, that was so painful it became funny.  I cannot fathom someone buying that DVD from his presentation, especially given the dong fur he is sporting.  Also, I vote that the arm tattooes are really from a sharpie.
LOL LOL. Are you serious? Longevity Conference = Giant money making idea
He really is rather revolting

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
yesterday
pradtf replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2pZpsZP"
Friday
Forest replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Clear parts on ripe bananas
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Is Right: The Fed Is Crazy And Here's 101 Reasons Why It Should Be Shut Down #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2CdZ3Pd"
Thursday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted discussions
Thursday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
Thursday
ednshell replied to Charlie's discussion Any Fruitarians in Greater Boston?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
Thursday
Sebastian (venerable tree) posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Oct 16
Charlie posted a discussion
Oct 15
Charlie replied to Meghann's discussion One Year Vegan! (before/after photos)
Oct 15

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service