30 Bananas a Day!

I have been given an amazing opportunity to live in in Peru in a barter and trade community where I will be helping preserve the rainforest, plant an abundant fruit orchard, and learn the ways of the medicine man. My goal is to be able to help the institute grow for all of my loved ones to be able to live in abundance in the future and be able to bring the information about reality back to the states and teach those who want to thrive in life how to do so minimalistically.  Since the institute is fairly new, the cost of living is $500.00 (plus your plane ticket) for the first 3 months until you can work out a work-for-living agreement. This is such a beautiful opportunity to grow a fruitarian utopian society to save this world. I am hoping to meet more light artists like myself on my journey who are equally as passionate about saving our mother earth and all who inhabit her. c:

Views: 2042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A little bit! I don't think you can stay at those organizations though if you want to do that. Tell me more c:

I don't think you have any understand what WWOOF IS, which is kind of incredible... it is just a service that connects people to farmers who are looking for free labor.  A lot of times WWOOF seems like slave labor, but I know there are some good places out there.  I know there is an 8-1-1 friendly place run by barb in kapoho area of hawaii, i'm sure u can find the ad if you want.

Typically WWOOF places offer you room and ( often ) board ( although finding a place with enough fruit could be difficult for fruitarians ) and ( often ) training in farming/ permaculture, and other skills in exchange for your ( typically ) ~20-25 hours per week of labor.  And they do not charge any money... ( and if you're in the usa ) you can get food stamps sometimes if you have little or no income while wwoofing.

Thank you so much for the information on this, btw c: 
This is such a productive thread (except for that one dude LOL) for like-minded individuals to share safe places for fruitarians to gather! This is my dream! We WILL make it happen! If anyone knows of anything else like this, please post! This is amazing!

Zakari, watsup brother! Victoria, I'm on the same path as you, I'm creating a fruit forest in Costa-rica, with lots of friends, we are hoping to buy land this winter, in just a few weeks about 10 fruit-bats will gather there, trying to make something happen. We will first b renting a house, it's already been taking care of, 550$ per month which is close to nothing since will be so many. We will be volunteering in some permaculture farms, learn from farms and forage our food, we will have vehicles too! aid you are interests you can mail me, wearefruitarian@gmail.com you can check my website too... Fruitariancommunity.tk

Hat project seems kind of nice, but don't forget that the ways of the medicine is .... Not natural hygiene, lol, it's a lot of drugs and crazy ceremonies to help detoxing and getting in touch with spirits, I kinda quit that path when I learned about fruitarianism, l

hey Pom maybe u can link to that PDF about building / starting a community, i lookd 4 it on ur website but didn't c any more.  I hope u can find some suitable land, wishing u the best!  don't 4get to update the site i will be checking up on u!

I would probably suggest leaving it for few years and meanwhile travel a bit to see how the outside world looks like. I've met too many Americans who have no idea about what's going on in the world. Just be very cautious and have clear mind about this. Anyhow - Keep us posted ! Seems rather interesting. 

did anything ever come of this post? i'm interested in the idea but would love to find out some more details....

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service