30 Bananas a Day!

My friends are renting out a cabina that can fit up to 4 individuals on the South Pacific side of Costa Rica.

The area is remote, quiet, safe and very peaceful. It is easily accessed by bus coming from San Jose or the Panamanian border. One minute from your front door is a beautiful waterfall which is great for bathing in daily and which is hardly frequented by anyone. There are wildflowers and exotic plants growing everywhere. There are 4 different varieties of bananas growing on the land, pineapples, sweet lemons, sugar cane, cilantro, tomatoes, avocados, passionfruit, rambutan, oranges, coconuts, among other things. Major beaches are a 20 minute drive from the property and a 15 minute hike uphill will land you in jungle area. Howler monkeys are a common sight as are butterflies, toucans and cusingas, among hundreds of other birds and insects. The temperature is hot during the day while under the sun but cools down in the evening providing ideal sleeping temperatures. The tap water connected to the cabin runs straight from the mountaintops and is as untouched and pure as you can possibly drink. With your rent you will get room cleaning once a week and laundry done as needed, as well as whatever is ready to be picked from the garden although bananas and coconuts are usually available in abundance. There is a supermarket in town as well as some wifi spots and a bank with atm machine, hair salon and internet cafe among other things in a nearby town.

Your hosts will be myself as well as a Costa Rican family who are extremely friendly, hospitable and trustworthy individuals who will do almost anything to make sure you are comfortable and happy. The only prerequisite to renting out the cabin is that you must be in good health as this is not a clinic or health retreat... so if you have an eating disorder or serious health issue, unfortunately we cannot allow you to stay on the property.

You will get exercise

You will get sunlight

You will get organic fruit

You will get fresh air

You will get pure water

You will improve your spanish

You will make new friends and connections

You will feel and be safe

You won't want to leave!!

If you are interested, please PM me for more details! It truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Views: 1795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it feels isolated at times which is why everyone loves company here... just as one can feel stressed out in the city, one can feel too at ease in the country. There are ways to get the perfect balance, its just a matter of staying active and talking and travelling a lot.

Is the cabin still available? My family and I would like to live here more than anything! I wasn't able to pm you because we aren't friends on here and I'm using the internet on my phone. Send me a message if you can!:)

It is.. check your wall.

I am just wondering, what are you doing in a place like that all day long?

Getting sunlight, eating healthy food, getting great exercise, reading, improving my spanish, meeting new people, doing some hard labour to help people out... just living.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock posted a discussion
7 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
17 hours ago
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23
ednshell posted a video

Are Vacuum Blenders Worth It?! With John Kohler

Diving deep into the subject of Vacuum Blenders with the man the myth the legend John Kohler. We go into what are vacuum blenders, what are the advantages an...
Jan 23
"Did Google Assassinate Wife Of Whistleblower Who Exposed The Search Engine? #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2TIghNE"
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service