30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys!

I want to move some place with a lot of fresh fruits and raw people around. I need some advice. Where is it easier and cheaper to move, easier to adapt, maybe there are some communities of raw vegans somewhere. Also it would be helpful if someone tells me about their experience.

Thank you all in advance!

Views: 1945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raw people around? Thats more of a challenge.

IMHO Thailand is the best place for tropical fruit and the US is the best place for cert organic fruit.

I recently knew that 85% of mexican production of fruits, vegetables and other plant foods actually are extra-officially organic, even this products are bought by USA , certified as organic and selled in Mexico and other countries.

Viva underdeveloped countries :D, if this is true.

Can you please explain? Whats the 9 stickers? Thanks

Produce code on stickers on the produce start with a 8 for GMO and 9 for organic. Conventional bananas will have the code 4011, organic ones 94011, and gmo ones 84011.

Thank you guys for your replies but it's only general info. Is there anyone who actually moved and can say something about their experience?

I'm moving to tropical south Florida soon and I will document my journey, so stay tuned!:)

Check my profile for my FB and youtube links.

Hawaii! There are loads of communities there, loads of Tropical fruit and Raw Humans :) Only issue for you would be the dreaded immigration/control drama..

Exactly :) but thank you for the advice maybe i'll find a way, i was actually thinking about Hawaii a lot

me too

yes! check outLa Joya Del sol  this is where we live.. we are in a valley of raw foodists in Costa rica, building an eco-village..  Also  there is  a raw community building up Vilcabamba in Ecuador..  

We are happy to correspond with you and answer your questions and will be looking for new community members later this year..   :) happy new year , love billa

ps: immigration is not so challenging here... lots of gringos.. if you birth a baby in CR you get automatic residency so its perfect for young families..  :)

this sounds amazing! i'd love to hear more Billa

Amazing, I`d love to hear more to.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
20 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service