30 Bananas a Day!

My hands' and feet's sole are yellowish. I do rawtill4. 12 bananas, a lot of pineapple and rice, broccoli, lettuce leaves and lentis in one day. Doctor said me that vitamin A overdose can be very dangerous and can it can produce convulsions. And I argumented all the people that are on raw vegan and are athletes and how awesome they feel. I cured my eating disorder, my acne, my hair falling out, my constipation and I grew super strong nails. I don't think that we, rawtill4 or raw vegan people have overdose on vitamins. Any Ideas?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May be you got a suntan? 

I would also recommend a blood test to rule out other issues such as liver problems. 

Yea, if you are not taking supplements, getting vitamin A overdose is almost impossible. There may be the occasional person who eats too many carrots, but even then, outside of some color, side effects are rare. 

The vitamin A in raw foods is actually pro-vitamin and the most common type of pro-vitamin A is beta-carotene.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profiles/blogs/vitamin-introduction

Peace, PK

I second everything PK said.

Did the dr give you a blood test?  Or do you wanna save your money (a benefit of eating healthy).

Yeah, I'd listen to the trolls on this one:  Vitamin A from plants is VERY hard for the body to utilize.  Ya need MEAT to get proper Vitamin A.

He didn't give a blood test. He asked me if I was eating a lot of pumpkin. And that I don't overdo oranges. And in my mind I'm like: I'm going to eat why my body craves. Haha.

as far as i know you can only have a vitamin a overdose by actually consuming vitamin a, not a single plant-food contains that.. you can't overdose on beta carotene.

Okay, thanks heheh

Yep, agree with this. It's the synthetic vitamin A that is toxic.

Thank you for repyling .)

Teehee :) I wouldn't worry :) My ma has orange hands and feet and an orange glow to her whole skin from eating papaya, persimmon and sweet potatoes daily. She looks like she fake tans but of course she doesn't. She calls herself an oompa-loompa. She is healthy and never gets sick :D

Me neither! I never got sick on this lifestyle! Thanks for replying.
Btw, do you think that eating 10 kiwis a day is bad? Because it takes like a tissue or a bacteria from your intestines? I've always heard that eat unlimited fruit etc. But I guess that some fruits you can't, right? Oranges and kiwis.

As long as they're ripe you can eat as much as you want.. it's hard to find fully ripe oranges these days though.

I get tree-fallen oranges from a U-pick farm in winter.  Then I'd eat 7 a day & don't have any signs of problems.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
11 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
12 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service