30 Bananas a Day!

I figure I would start a thread on the victories of people doing what needs to be done.

Some may believe what can be done well some are working on the solutions.

Here is one to start with.

http://www.e-activist.com/ea-campaign/action.handleViewInBrowser.do...

Views: 4235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/8643644/UK-to-stop-testi...

Canadians need to wake the heck up.

Take Care,

Good news!  Consumer pressure did it!  We vote with our dollars.

great stuff bigG!

the uk is way ahead of this colony.

in friendship,

prad

wakie wakie un-humans

Many are not tolerating your bs anymore.

Take Care,

Walter Bond’s Final Statement to the Court

Utah, October 13, 2011 -Today Walter was sentenced to 87 months in prison for the ALF arsons in Utah. This new sentencing will run consecutive with his time in Colorado. This gives Walter a total of 12 years 3 months for his actions as the ALF Lone Wolf. As of this date he has served 15 months.

I’m here today because of the arsons I committed at the Tandy Leather Factory in Salt Lake City and the Tiburon restaurant in Sandy, Utah, which sells the incredibly cruel product foie gras. The U.S. attorney wants to give me the maximum sentence and beyond not because of my “crimes” but because I am unrepentant and outspoken. My intuition tells me that this court is not going to show me mercy because I become suddenly sorry. So instead of lying to the court in a feeble attempt to save myself, as I’m certain many do when they face their sentencing day, allow me instead to tell you what I am sorry for.

I am sorry that when I was 19 years old I built two slaughterhouses that are still killing animals even now as I speak. I am sorry that Tandy Leather sells skin that has been ripped from the dead, and often live bodies of such animals as cows, ostriches, rabbits, snakes and pigs. I am sorry that the leather tanneries that supply Tandy Leather Factory poison the Earth with dangerous chemicals. I am sorry that the restaurant Tiburon profits from the force feeding of geese and ducks until their livers explode so that rich people can then use that as a pate for crackers and bread. I am sorry that they make a living from the dead bodies of wild and exotic animals. I am sorry that we live in a day and age where you can rape a child or beat a woman unconscious and receive less prison time than an animal liberation activist that attacked property instead of people.

I am sorry that my brother was so desperate to get out of debt that he flew from Iowa to Colorado just to get me in a taped and monitored conversation for reward money. I am sorry I am biologically related to such a worthless little snitch. I am sorry that I waited so long to become an Animal Liberation Front operative. For all of these things I will always have some regret. But as far as the arsons at the Leather Factory and Tiburon, I have no remorse.

I realize that the laws of the land favor a businesses ability to make a profit over an animals right to life. It also used to favor white business owners ability to profit from a black persons slavery. It also used to favor a husbands ability to viciously attack his wife and act on her as if she were an object. Those who broke the law and damaged property to stand against those oppressions were also called “terrorists” and “fanatics” in their time but that did not change the fact that society progressed and is still progressing along those lines.

So today I’m the bad guy. That is just a matter of historical coincidence. Who knows, perhaps a less brutal and less violent society will one day exist that will understand that life and Earth are more important that products of death and cruelty. And if not then to hell with it all anyway! Whether my supporters or detractors think I am a freedom fighter or a lunatic with a gas can makes no difference to me. I have spent years verifiably promoting, supporting and fighting for Animal Liberation. I have seen the animal victims of human injustice, thousands of them with my own eyes and what I saw was blood, guts and gore! I made a promise to those animals and to myself to fight for them in anyway I could. I regret none of it, and I never will!

You can take my freedom, but you can’t have my submission.

Walter Bond
A.L.F. – P.O.W.
XLoneVWolfX

here are a couple of recent victories:

All hail Toronto’s shark fin ban

and with a bit of help from bob barker:

Elephants to leave Toronto Zoo

Zoo keepers fuming over vote sending elephants to sanctuary

2 'homeruns' from the city of toronto! (which believe it or not is still part of canada unlike winnipeg)

in friendship,

prad

Thanks Prad,

My hometown did some good.

Glad to know,

Winnipeg is part of the Canadian toilet for sure.

Take Care,

You may or may not be a baseball fan but you might become a fan of Tony the manager of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Tony a fellow veg head and has done lots of work for our friends.
http://www.arf.net/

Victory on and off the field.

This guy show we ain't just smoking mushrooms and singing love songs to one another.

Take Care,

Haha, right on!!!  We are celebrating here in St. Louis! :)

Cool,

Have fun ednshell.

He deserves good unlike so many other dirt bags.

La Russa graduated with a law degree from Florida State University and is a vegetarian. He is fluent in Spanish and is a passionate advocate for animal rights, having founded the Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation with his wife, Elaine.

Take Care,

Victory - Toronto Zoo Elephants Headed For PAWS Sanctuary

Toronto Zoo elephantIn a great win for elephants, the Toronto City Council voted to send the Toronto Zoo’s African elephants, Thika, Iringa and Toka, to the PAWS Sanctuary in California. The council had voted in May to close the zoo’s elephant exhibit, but decided to send the elephants to another zoo, not a sanctuary. However, things turned around this week when Councillor Michelle Berardinetti presented an urgent motion to move the elephants to PAWS, to assure them a permanent home in a facility that offers far more space than any zoo, a climate suitable for elephants, and only positive reinforcement training.

IDA sparked the effort to save these elephants in 2009 when we called for closure of the Toronto Zoo’s elephant exhibit following the unprecedented deaths of four elephants in less than four years, and urged the city council to send the elephants to a sanctuary. The zoo also became the first Canadian entry on IDA’s annual Ten Worst Zoos for Elephants list. And it is thanks to the hard work and perseverance of ZooCheck Canada that this wonderful victory was finally achieved.

Now it’s time to turn our attention to the solitary elephant Lucy in Edmonton and assure that she too can live out her life in a sanctuary in the company of other elephants.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
15 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service