30 Bananas a Day!

said the meat-eater while chowing down a T-Bone.

I just read this on Tumblr and I was like :O what : http://dumblrfeminist.tumblr.com/post/36590642319/ill-go-completely...

Obviously, I replied to her post because these things really piss me off.

I hate it when people try to find extremely stupid excuses as to why they can't go vegan. No one's forcing them to buy organic fruits and vegetables because well, we all know they're more pricey. But seriously, since when do canned beans, rice, pasta, and frozen veggies cost a fortune?

Views: 977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe? I am not sure which is more intelligent. I have seen sources showing that liberals have higher IQ's on average, and another that conservatives do.

Conservatives, I HIGHLY HIGHLY DOUBT IT.  (On average of course).  IMO both sides are messed up on average, but i have to give the prize to conservatives, particularly right wing neo-cons who are over-zealous fundamentalists.  The irony of Mainstream Christianity today in America is that Jesus was a Communist!!!!  If that's not a sign of stupidity I dunno what is. 

Also though liberals and moderates tend to dominate the academic world, so I've heard and experienced in my own life (no sources sorry)  Professors scientists etc...  Right wingers tend to be blue-collars or business owners...

not all vegans are liberals :)

A friendly reminder for fellow members, taken from the 30BaD guidelines:

Members have a responsibility to stay on topic and assist other members in doing so in a respectful manner, and without scamming, spamming, slamming or other forms of harassment.

Speak your mind but keep it helpful!

The 30BaD team only has the best intentions in the service of this community, and would like to see all thrive and not just survive, and to then take this message to the ends of the earth and change the world.

All of our thanks goes to Freelee and Durianrider for paying the bills and keeping the lights on for us, and for the peacekeepers hours of hard work behind the scenes to keep this a well oiled machine:priceless

We hope that in return, members will recognize our good intentions, and cooperate respectfully with us and with each other. 

There is no strength in numbers, rather strength in unity, and we look forward to many future years of cooperation, love, and peace. 

For those of us who have been given second chances at health and life, perhaps it is time to pay it forward, and 30BaD is the perfect platform to do so. 

Forum Guidelines: Read before posting!

The 30BaD Team

‎"If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals."
-Albert Einstein

"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel Prize 1921

“Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act.”

― Albert Einstein

Yes, maybe we are privileged.  Privileged to know that vegan living is possible, righteous, wonderful and healthful... for people, the animals and the planet.

So many angles to respond with...

Some of the poorest people in the world eat a vegan diet or very close to a vegan diet:

...photos from Hungry Planet: What the World Eats by Peter Menzel, Faith D'Aluisio, Marion Nestle

I’ll Go Completely Vegan For A Year If Someone Funds it!

Right now I’m too poor to afford actual food. By which I mean every damn thing in my kitchen is a synthetic barely food version of something else. 

(what a luxury to own a kitchen, with electricity - how about you get off your ass and start cleaning your neighbours windows then go buy a box of bananas)

Because of already having problems with my digestive system this is basically killing me and I’m sick all the time.

(obviously you have a computer, electricity, computer connection your paying for - sounds like your a whinging whiner lazy ass to me)

I was never vegan to begin with BUT will go vegan if one of you vegan people on here funds it. I don’t think you realize how damn expensive a diet like that is. 

(i wouldnt give you a cent because your lazy and your a liar)

So if you come here, offer to completely fund my veganism for a year, I’ll do it because as I already like vegan food I just don’t exactly want to do it full time and also am insanely poor, then if you want it so bad you help me out.

(monica - your are a disgrace)

At this point I am nauseous almost every day because of the diet I was forced onto by having no money (this white privilege thing is totally working out for me) I basically only ever have bologna sandwiches and cereal with the occasional can of fruit which is so overly processed it’s doing very little to help my digestive system. 

(how about you donate your dying body to science)

I’m too poor to even afford a microwave or some damn pots or pans to cook in.

(poor baby - dont cook - eat raw)

I literally have NO options here and it’s cheaper to buy a pack of bologna than FRESH fruits or vegetables that will spoil in a few days time, and trust me I can’t go to the store every day to buy more food because what do you know?

(get off your lazy arse and walk monica - youve been given legs for a reason)

Awesome white privilege gave me this NO CAR thing. So it’s impractical to buy a ton of fruit or veggies and just leave it in my fridge.

(you own a fridge ???? - sheer luxury - you dont need a fridge to eat 801010 - sell the fridge)

I would buy a bunch of veggies and cook them into a nice dish to freeze or something but then we come back to the problem of not having pots or pans to cook in. 

(walk to the fruit shop every second day and buy all your fruit and salads)

Do you realize how expensive a vegan diet is?

(do you realise what a lazy idiot you are ?)

Or even a healthy one? There have been studies as to why poorer people tend to be overweight in the US, mostly due to the overpriced nature of food like I’d have to purchase to become a vegan. 

(people are like you - too lazy to walk, to poor to buy fruit but you own fridges, computers, mobile phones, video cameras, electricity and kitchen and whine like a spoil baby on the internet for someone to feed you)

So if you fund it, I’ll do it. 

(suck it up and work like the rest of us and stop sucking off society)

lol.. that entertained me.

yeah someones gonna fund her for a year!!! not a week or a month but a year, she must be crazy lol

we've had our clashes in the past, but i'm behind you 100% on this one. SOOO much poor ass excuses...

what a crybaby, why would anyone fund her shes not not even willing to stop eating bologna and shes sick....meat is expensive!

"I don't think you really understand how expensive a vegan diet is"

...umm. I don't understand this lol. Who does she think is funding US? The rest of us make our OWN money to spend on our diet...logically a vegan would know way better than her how much a vegan diet costs? Lol

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
8 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service