30 Bananas a Day!

This is a video I made recently, it's a video mashup of a guy talking about how unhealthy and unnatural a vegan diet is, along with footage from the 80 10 10 proof video, showing healthy happy vegans having fun. The best way to poke holes in an argument is to show it up as being patently ridiculous. I hope it works.

The guy also mentions that he disagrees with factory farming, but gloats about eating an "organic" buffalo wing. From around 5:55 in the video there is footage of some       'traditional-organic-grass fed-free range' animal murder, just to help viewers connect the reality of and consequenses of their choices. It's not a pleasant sight so be warned, it's not for the sensitive.

More videos are coming from me so check out my channel on YT and feel free to subscribe, comment, share on facebook etc. I'm gonna 'reconnect' every pro meat vlogger/celebrity out there with slaughterhouse footage. It's my self appointed mission for 2012!

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bravo!

but where do you get your L-Carnosine!??? 

Lol yeah! Spot the 'made up science'!

...And here's another vid. I've been busy!

This one is UK celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay preparing a chicken dish. A lovely family meal. It is intercut with footage from a slaughter facility.

Good on ya!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service