30 Bananas a Day!

As the title says, vaccinations. I am curious to see anyone's take on them.
First off, I don't believe that if we were healthy from birth on that we would even need them.

I am bringing this up because in December I will be going to something called Job Corps here in the states. I am REQUIRED to get my tetanus vaccine (something which I have been actively avoiding since I was between 3-6.) Or I cannot attend. When I arrive the "medical" team will be on hand with the required vaccines to stab me and brutally inject a disgusting mixture into my body. The side effects get to be intense pain, muscular pain, bruising, numbness, flu-like symptoms, allergic reactions. Umm...hello? Obviously my body doesn't want this s***. I'm not sure if there is even a legal way to get out of this and still be able to attend. I don't personally believe that vaccines are good at all and the reaction my body has to them is awful. I've gotten sick every time. I've managed to effectively avoid a tetanus infection but, seriously, can anyone think of a way to get out of this one?

The location will be in Washington which I know allows for philosophical exemption for CHILDREN. It never says anything for adults. To get it for a child a parent would just sign a note saying that they are exempt philosophically. Job corps is a program of the federal government so, I'm not sure if it would be governed under federal or state laws. Gah!

What do you believe about vaccines?

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I contacted a director in the area in Washington and they said I have to sign an adult exemption form after reading a booklet about the dangers of not being vaccinated and that I release everyone involved in any future medical care not responsible for my death or permanent injury from "preventable" diseases and infections. Which I will heartily agree to of course! I'm glad I picked a center in Washington. So few states offer the option for a philosophical exemption. 

That's good you found the exemption!  Most literature about vaccines in the states mentions mandatory vaccines when in reality there is at least a medical exemption in every state and others have religious and/or philosophical.  Lucky to be in Maine where all three are valid.

LOL "The dangers of not being vaccinated" I don't think I've laughed out loud that hard in awhile. That's super sad. Good for you for agreeing to sign this sheet to PROTECT your body! :)

do your research, you might find a way how to attend and avoid vac. But you need to work on it. I doubt someone here on 30BAD will have the answer for you.

If it was me, I would avoid it at all cost. It is not worth it.  

I don't vaccinate my boy's cause i'd get sick every time i had to get one growing up. I don't like signing over the fact that I choose not to vaccinate cause I don't feel it's their business! I had clients who are in nursing  and don't give their own kids shot's! My son  has special needs and so I'am really firm about this w his pedi. I don't need himhaving any side effects from them for sure. He's had 8 surgeries and another  coming up this Thursday. I keep him inside and away from germs to make sure he dose'nt catch anything before surgery. I know they wouldn't let him have it if he was feverish from a vaccination. Something is wrong w the whole system! 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
yesterday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Monday
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8
Frugisaurus and fruity78 are now friends
Aug 6
Carol Gay Fagerhaugh posted a status
"Hi ! 30 Bananas ! Can anyone direct me to a fruit and veggie calorie list? Thanks CG"
Aug 5
Profile IconA. Fruitarian and Alex Smith joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Aug 5
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 5
"Google 'Very Biased At Every Level' And 'Will Attempt To Influence 2020 Election': Former Engineer #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2yDhzxz"
Aug 5
ﻻan mangostan commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 3
"Trump can be President beyond 2024 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/332C6cZ"
Aug 3
"The Fasting Cure Is No Fad #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #weightloss #longevity https://on.wsj.com/2LX3XWx"
Aug 3
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2
Frugisaurus and Jelle are now friends
Aug 2
Jelle replied to FruitinLove's discussion Does everybody have a soulmate? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
Aug 2

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service