30 Bananas a Day!

Hi All who are watching this thread. Here is the update:

My Dad is now 2 1/2 months on raw food.  We went through some pretty major cleansing I think, he still has a lot of mucous clearing, but - he does not sleep as much as he used to. He did sleep pretty much the whole day before, only getting up for food when I got him up (about 4 times waking him up before he would finally drag himself out of bed in mid afternoon. Now he gets himself up about 10 -11, and stays up till after dinner at night.

He went through the period where it got worse, where he pretty much did not even know where his room was and how many children he had. I thought - Oh, dear, I finished off my father, and was really scared. That lasted about 2 weeks, but then he started improving and now he says himself - " I was a total zombie, but now I am only half a zombie".

I used to have to take him down to the bathroom and supervise him brushing his teeth and them had to make sure that he would get into his pyjamas, but now I can give him instructions "Go downstairs, brush your teeth first and then change into your pyjamas" and he will do it!

He still gets it wrong sometimes, I send him downstairs with instructions to vacuum his room and he will steam mop it instead, but that is a far cry from previous situation of him forgetting half way down the stairs what he was going downstairs for.

He is beginning to take initiative like getting dressed before he comes up and shaving. I took him to the doctor and he gave him an OK to start going to the gym and also the doctor thought that Dad is of sound enough mind to sign his own will! He was also OK with me taking him off all the medication, so I am very relieved that I must be doing something right.

My father inquired couple of days ago if I think that he might improve enough so that he might get to drive again :-) With cataracts in both eyes it probably might not be a good idea though LOL.

So, raw food definitely works for Dementia!

Views: 8012

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why don't you give him suppliments for his Alzheimer's in addition to the raw food!?  

Ginko bliloba, is probably the most obvious because it increases blood to the brain and stops degeneration.  Also maybe doing a heavy metal detox with zeolites.  The B vitamins are also critical for brain health.  You may also want to consider cod liver oil or fish oil...  And Blue green algae might also make a huge difference because it contains a lot of the nutrients that are needed to regenerate the brain!!!!

Yes, just started him on Ginko biloba, krill oil and zinc (because he is very deficient). Chlorella daily, spirulina in smoothies for couple of months now. I am not familiar with zeolites, but will do more research on them.

He had blood tests for B12 level and it is excellent, so no worries there.

Ok it sounds like your already doing a lot!  The Zeolites detoxify heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, ect... and a lot of mental health problems are actually a result of heavy metal toxicity!!!!  Even if he got tested for b 12, supplementation of a product that has all the b vitamins like NOW FOODS brand will likely help.  Niacin for example is very helpful for a vast amount of mental conditions... 

Thanks. I forgot that I also give him raw wheatgerm, that has a lot of vit B in it, doesn't it? I will have a look at zeolites, but at the moment I am looking for cilantro tincture as supposedly it works very well in combination with Chlorella.

Yeah anything with chlorophyll is also good!  I don't know about wheatgerm?

Thanks for the Zeolite tip. I got some and it has been like watching this movie "the awakening" with Robert de Nero. One day he woke up and was like totally coherent and almost normal. He still does not remember the past much, but has been able to remember most things from the time he has started taking Zeolite. If I did not see it, I would not have believed it! Zeolite rocks!

That is amazing! I"m so happy that its helping! Zeolites can help a wide variety of mental conditions because it's so good at detoxifying heavy metals that can accumulate in the brain!

I really hope he constinues to improve :). Let us know his progress...

Great news!  Thanks for keeping us posted! 

We use volcanic rock dust in our garden with fantastic results, huge difference in mineral content in our food!

I'd ditch the krill oil, everything living in the water is filled with mercury and PCBS, it's like eating your water filter, nasty toxic stuff in there, plus the ocean is in dire trouble from human fishing.

This is a really wonderful informative video made by our very own Victor Van Epps:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/video/fish-for-health

I actually cut out everything else when I started with Zeolite (apart from raw food of course) , because I have to know what actually works, and not just take a wild guess.

I have also put couple of drops of Zeolite into my very sick parsley pot and 4 days later the parsley looks almost healthy! I have already ordered some zeolite for the garden and I am expecting to suddendly develop a green thumb :-)

Awesome, I will get some too, this looks great!

Was there a particular brand of zeolite that is best? I want more info.

I did quite a bit of research on Zeolite for human use and the one I chose is the most expensive, but also a lot more potent than the rest of them because it has been totally washed out of any other material and it is only Zeolite cage left which attracts a lot of heavy metals in one go.

Other ones I looked at had a lot more different stuff mixed in with it and some even had some preservatives with it so you never know what was in it. Zeolite should not need any preservative, because it is rock dust!

In Australia there is one guy on Gold Coast who sells it and he told me he has been having a lot of husstles from TGA (therapeoutic goods administration), but keeps fighting them because his clients are getting amazing results.

His name is Brett J. Hayes, and he runs Vitality Plus Australia and his phone no is:

1800 704 311. Contact him for more info.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubcribed Even More As Funding Demand Jumps #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lXEgcM"
9 hours ago
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubscribed As Funding Demand Soars 50% Overnight #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2mi7u6d"
yesterday
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
Tuesday
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Sep 14
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Sep 14
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Sep 14
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service