30 Bananas a Day!

Mica Marron

Trying to find people for fruitarian house share in Puna, Hawaii

I'm currently living in Hilo, but I'm hoping to make my way back to Puna pretty soon, and it would be amazing to share a house with other fruit lovers. I'd like to get 3 or 4 people (including myself) so that the rent would be nice and low, maybe around $200 each. Ideally this place would be close to a bus stop so everyone could get into town for fruit, or if someone had a vehicle we could all share in the costs of going into town for fruit shopping. 

Anyone interested? It will be another month or so before I can leave this place since I need to give notice, so I just want to see if I can get some people together. 

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello there...

I'm moving to the big island on the 18th of January and am looking for a place to live/fruity connections...I'll likely have to be in the Hilo area in the long run so I can make an income, etc, but I'm really interested in what you guys are up to...

Joce, yes, there's definitely a market for massage clients here, and space at the market, although I've already seen someone doing that there before. Looks like I will be staying at a place with just me and my boyfriend, but it looks like there are a lot of interested people here and some of you could get together and share a place. I'm able to help with looking for places and helping anyone out who's new to the island. message me if you have any questions :)

I'm definitely interested in moving to Hawaii but I would want to come visit for a month or so before I jumped into a long term commitment. I want to live in the country or jungle and be able to get into the city quickly so I can enjoy that as well. Would definitely like more info. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Apr 2
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service