30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys,

I'm planning a trip in February to Thailand, then I plan to head to Malaysia and am hoping to find a farm to volunteer at around Penang for a couple weeks, then head to Bali.  I also want to visit the Durian farm in Penang but it looks like it might not be open until the end of April.  I have been living in Vietnam with my boyfriend for the past 5 months teaching English.  He has decided to stay for the rest of the school year and teach so I will be traveling on my own.  If anyone is also living or traveling in SE Asia at this time I would love to meet up with people or travel together.  My plans are loose because I have an apartment here in Vietnam and I can come back to before we plan to leave May so I may travel until then or come back to Vietnam sooner before going back to the United States.

I would love to hear from you!

Clara

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! I am traveling to Thailand start of March. I am planning on catching some of the fruit festivals there! Would be cool to travel with you, if you are still there! Do you have Facebook, maybe i can add you and get to know a few things more :D

Awesome!  I found you on facebook and added you.

I will be Bali for February then Malaysian Borneo for a month or two to visit a Durian farm there then back to Bali.

my fb - Edward Fruitarian

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service