30 Bananas a Day!

I'm ready to start this HCRV diet, but I was wondering if I should transition into it slowly or start eating strict 811 right away? I'd like to go cold turkey but I'm wondering if it will cause violent detox symptoms. I've just started adding more raw fruit to my diet and already I'm experiencing some digestive upsets that I didn't have even when my diet was at its worst. I'd like them to stop because they're of the "stinky" variety. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be happening, and of how I should start incorporating this lifestyle? I was thinking of doing banana island for two weeks. Is starting banana island so abruptly a good idea?

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cold turkey! unless you're already vegan then do whatever you want.

EDIT: i see on your profile you're vegan.. so never mind.. i personally went cold turkey don't know how it went in the beginning i think there was a little bit of adjustment stuff for the digesting system but not long (maybe 1 or 2 weeks), but at least nothing that is bad enough to remember.

As far as stinky.. might be food combining issues.. do you eat the fruit on a empty stomach or with a stomach that only had other fruit.. also make sure to wait long enough after the fruit before you eat fatty stuff or cooked carbs.

Seconded

:D  The one step program, love it!

I am confused - isn't  Mia talking about transitioning from high carb cooked vegan to high carb raw vegan? If she still has sad foods then far out get rid of that stuff now and cold turkey all the way but if she is already vegan then I agree with you Taka...she can do what she wants, that which is easiest for her :) 

Cold turkey that's what I did.

Hey try chewing your food really well, that helps a lot. 

Cold turkey gives you big results to keep you going!  Detox should be very mild if at all, what most people think is detox is actually them not doing something right.  Go over all the lifestyle factors again and again.  Read and re-read the Aloha to 30BaD's Welcome Wagon! including all the links.  Banana island is a great way to start! :) 

Thanks guys, I will probably go cold turkey then, starting with banana island for two weeks. I think my digestive issues are probably from food combining, as Taka said. I feel like I leave plenty of time before and after my fruit meals, but maybe eating processed, cooked foods throughout the day on top of the fruit still messes everything up. What REALLY gave me problems was a meal of sliced honeydew, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries and golden raisins. It might have been the raisins, or it might have been me combining melons with other fruit. Or my stomach might not have been empty, but it was quite a few hours after I had breakfast. Even then, it's highly likely that I simply had a banana mango smoothie for breakfast that morning. Ah, I don't remember. Or, it could have been the fact that it was a GIANT bowl of fruit and my stomach wasn't used to processing that volume of food at once. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's it. But yeah, I guess I'll just start banana island and see what happens!

nans are pretty simple, but this may help more complicated mealtimes

no nuts or seeds with cooked starch? that's actually the only time i eat it, while eating the lettuce before the cooked meal i eat some sunflower seeds or whatever..

i read on all sorts of food combining sites that combining fat with starch is ok when a green salad is involved, though they consider nuts and seeds a protein thing, but i think that's rediculous they usually contain more carbs then protein.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace joined Marina's group
8 hours ago
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service