30 Bananas a Day!

today on cronometer I ate 14 oranges 5 dates 2 cups of coconut water and 6 cups of my orange berry juice homemade: toaling to 2064 cal. it says from my total caloric intake im taking in 52% protein! yikes! this is without greens today! I will eat my greens but what should I do?!

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Work out and put it to use in building lovely lean muscles.

that doesn't sound right. screenshot?

Yes, that's just not possible on whole foods, veg or anything else.  

A screenshot would be good to help us pinpoint the buggaboo.  Or if this doesn't work for you, list the macronutrients of each of the foods you mentioned.

I swear plug the stuff in for your self (for the orange berry smoothie I just put 6 cups of orange juice raw) I'm using cronometer. I can't screen shot right now lol I'm using my iPhone to reply to this lol :)

I think it is probably telling you that you've only had 52% of your recommended daily protein intake, not 52% of your calories from protein.  Does that make sense?  Yeah, impossible.  You're probably at 5% or less.

Clever as usual, Delight!  

Ashley, I input your digits and it's exactly as she said.  You only consumed about 136 cals (34g x 4 cals per gram) from protein, which is 6.6% of your total cals at most.  Looking to consume 10% protein or less on average, you're right on target with this, especially once you add in greens.

Carry on :) 

Energy: 2054 kcal / 2446 kcal (84%)
Protein: 33.9 g / 61.2 g (55%)
Carbs: 508.3 g / 489.2 g (104%)
Fat: 7.1 g / 27.2 g (26%)
63% of Nutritional Targets Achieved

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I WAS FREAKING OUT LOL

picture

Attachments:

heres the pic lol

Attachments:

If you haven't figured it out already....just move your cursor over the different parts of the pie graph on the right hand side and it will show you what percentage of your total daily calories you have so far for that section (carbs/protein/fat)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
yesterday
Silvery posted a discussion
yesterday
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
yesterday
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
yesterday
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
OrganicMark posted a status
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service