30 Bananas a Day!

ok this is something ive been noticing, and i think its only when my bananas are under-ripe, but does anyone else get s weird tongue burning sensation if they have banana smoothies with under ripe bananas? they didnt have super spotty ones at the market yesterday :-\...

Views: 1971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is it because of the not fully ripe bananas? and i literally get a tongue burning sensation! its so strange, i need to get riper bananas but its hard to find them in the store

I suggest you let them ripen before you eat them. I like to put my unripen bananas in a brown paper bag with an apple, this process allows them to ripen super fast.

P.S. Ripen bananas should look like the ones on top of this page ^ :)
i'll try the apple thing, im not allowed to bring a whole box in my house to ripen and so i have to buy then every day or 2 days to eat, i need to call some grocery stores and see if theyll hold the "super ripe" bananas for me

Well, if bananas are your staple food then that is going to be tough to manage. What if there are no ripe bananas for you to buy? Do you have other high calorie fruits available?

From my experience I know how sometimes I had to undereat for a day or two when I didn't manage it right and there was nothing else available at that time. Sometimes I had 80lbs of banans yet I did not have anything to eat because they were all not ripe.

What is the reason that you can not keep the whole box at home?

This lifestyle is not like cooked foods lifestyle. You can not order a take-away or go to your corner grocery in case you run out of food. You have to be prepared and always have enough food for at least 2-3 days.

see my blog to understand lol
Yes, it is the starch, I think. And I can only eat 3 unripe bananas while when they are ripe I can eat 20 easily.
yes. When I eat unripe nanas I have a stinging sensation too
I did that to myself earlier with figs that needed more time to ripen, but I was impatient....and now my tongue and lips sting!
Ah! Thanks for the sympathy! I learned my lesson.

I just did that tonight. Too many figs.. =)

If it burns your mouth it will burn your insides, do not eat unripe. :P  

How to pick ripe fruit

Order a case of dates right away: http://www.shieldsdategarden.com/p-49-khadrawi-dates-special-promot...

The Valencia oranges are getting pretty good right now, try eating a lot of those juiced with pulp to get in the calories.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service