30 Bananas a Day!

To vaccinate or not to vaccinate: here's the question

A friend of mine is about to do some Zoology research in which he will be working with capybaras (Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris). As you know well, they can bite, so his supervisor has instructed him to vaccinate against rabies, just in case, to be safe. 

You can surely appreciate that this is no light matter, since, as you know well, Rabies causes acute encephalitis and in humans it leads almost invariably to death at least if post-exposure prophylaxis is not administered prior to the onset of severe symptoms.

Now you know very well the position of natural hygienists on this issue and their unwillingness to administer vaccines. but this case seems to be different, i don't know...

I don't think I'd risk it, as the risk involved in not vaccinating seems to be much higher than the risk involved in vaccinating.

I find this discussion very important because it raises several issues, which go to the heart of NH, including the effectiveness of vaccines. 

So, I'd be very glad if I could have your views or opinions on this matter, even if you happen to think that NH is as daft as a brush and natural hygienists, as nutty as a fruitcake...

Views: 625

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rabies can be spread before any symptoms are apparent.  Also, it can be spread through feces as well.  So you could get it by touching your boots.  Very virulent stuff if you are around animals that are infected.  This is something that I didn't know, but learned from researching rabies.

Definitely not common knowledge!

really? it is unscientific to think that an agression cannot be detected by the body in early stages. It is totally incoherent with basic laws of life.

How so is it unscientific?  Is aggression the only symptom?

"Rabies virus causes an acute encephalitis in all warm-blooded hosts and the outcome is almost always fatal. The first symptoms of rabies may be nonspecific and include lethargy, fever, vomiting, and anorexia. Signs progress within days to cerebral dysfunction, cranial nerve dysfunction, ataxia, weakness, paralysis, seizures, difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, excessive salivation, abnormal behavior, aggression, and/or self-mutilation." The CDC

Are the early symptoms that easy to spot?  Especially since most animals will hide pain and disease.  Also, many animals that are perfectly healthy will react with aggression if you interact with them. 

Sorry for my english, I wanted to mean an agression for the body, as a toxic entering bloodstream. The body knows what is happening at any moment, maybe one doesn't, but it is another theme. The problem maybe is that most of us don't really know how it is feeling absolutely healthy and we tend to normalize ill states as healthy states.

Before your post gets deleted I've just got to say, Natural!?!?  No foreign chemicals??!?  Try reading the ingredients!

"smallpox, polio, and measles, hepatitis, and a host of other diseases are almost completely eradicated from the Western world"

- This was not due to vaccines, it was caused by the people making the places more sanitary

- Find more here http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/contagion-epidemics/epidemics.html

"First, vaccination is designed to do very little, or no damage to your body. You inject a miniscule amount of an inactive or slightly active virus, just enough for your body to recognize it and prepare it's immune system. It's like sending you immune system to boot camp to prepare them for a war. Your immune system will remember the specific composition of that virus if it strikes again in the future. Also, most people have slight, or no symptoms after a vaccine, which means that it is doing minimal damage to the body."

- Viruses are dead debris of bacteria and are very toxic.  We don't have an immune system, we have a defensive system.  Antibodies has never been proved, it's only a theory, based off the germ theory, which has been proved wrong multiple times.  Okay to say that most people have no symptoms after a vaccine is quite ignorant, many people have adverse reactions.  Normally these would be people with higher vitality than those who don't react.  It doesn't mean that it's doing minimal damage to the body, it means the people who didn't react are so toxic that their body's cannot fight back, and are tolerating the vaccine.  It's not a good thing.  It's just like alcohol, people's bodies tolerate it, and down the future get worse problems.

- Find more here http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/contagion-epidemics/the-germ-theory...

- Main thing here, you still seem to believe in the Germ Theory, which has been proven wrong even Louis Pasteur on his death bed said germs don't cause disease.  That and one more thing, disease is caused by the body as a form of detoxification. 

If you get bit by something that has rabies and you get the rabies virus in your body it can cause people to get rabies because that virus is highly toxic and causes problems in a certain area.  However, if your vitality is high enough (by implementing healthy lifestyle factors (raw fruit/veg, exercise, sleep, sun, cleanliness, etc.) ) your body can defend against the toxin.  It's just that certain viruses are more toxic than others.  And these toxins can affect a certain part of your body in a certain way.  And if your body cannot cleanse itself of the toxin disease happens as the body's final resort in trying to rids itself of a toxin.

Natural Hygiene is so opposed to vaccines because everything taught about them is false. 

Do you really think that scientists know enough about the body function to design a preventive medicine as vaccines pretend to be? A medicine of that kind must have 0 secondary effects, because there is no benefit in puting on risk the health, we are talking of previously and totally healthy people,
It is absurd, stupid and unscientific, we simply doesn't know how inmune system works and so all the secondary efects of vaccines and almost all medicines. We cannot obtain knowledge from ignorance.
Source: A victim from vaccines.

Thank you for the link, I will expand my knowledge today!

Peter, references/links please?  I am interested in learning what I can before deciding definitively. =)

Thanks.  =)

From the 42 minute, they talk about the smallpox killing a lot of Native Americans (estimation 95% of them), did they have such a bad lifestyle that so many died? I am just wondering about this..... how can it be explained?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
19 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
22 hours ago
allie posted a photo
23 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service