30 Bananas a Day!

To All Longterm 811ers: What did you eat today? Please post every day.

I have hit my bottom weight and this is getting too hard. I'm eating fish and cooked veggies and other stuff to stay alive, to get to work, to not feel depressed. Yeah, the fish is good calories. It is satisfying, gives me energy and gets me moving. I will post what I eat too.

If this discussion doesn't help, I fear I may have to resolve to be 80% raw, which isn't bad, and join Paul Nisan and his 108 year old friend. I remember the China Study which said that the mice did not get cancer on less than 20% protein.

Thanks in advance.

Views: 851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fasted today, but yest included:

oranges and celery for breakie

grape/narna/lettuce smoothie for suppa

You're wise to seek for support and inspiration, Rose. Pls know that you are with friends here who wish for your success as well :-)
What amounts of each of these did you have? What is narna?
now you're gettin technical ;)

narna is banana, (try is with an aussie accent)

oh, lets see, yest was about 8 oranges, 5 stalks cel

15 old shriveled apple bananas/standard bag grapes/head red leaf lettuce

How many calories are you aiming for daily?
I weigh 146 and do not exercise. So... that means I should be eating about 1500 calories per day. I can average 6-9 bananas a day, so I'll say 800 calories in bananas. I'm half way there. I have been enjoying 1/2 to a whole (I know that's bad) of an avocado. that's 400. 1/2 cup dates 250 calories, one cup apple 65 calories, 2 cup carrot, 100 calories, 1 cup asparagus 25 calories, 1 cup spinach 7 calories, 3 cups mango 300 calories. This is ~1950 calories.

This is the first time I have counted my calories on 811. This may be what I'm missing.

I'm encouraged.
1500 calories.... where do you live?? I think this will be arecipie for disaster. I tried the low calorie scheme and it did not work AT ALL
Could everyone please include the amounts of each food also. Thank you.
Keenan: I thought you were eating Khawdary Dates? How are the Bautistas? Even better, I bet.
Bautistas are a company I believe
you like khadrawy better than barhi? barhi have been my favorite, but i don't know that i've ever tasted khadrawys
How many calories do you figure in one of those fresh khadrawy dates
probably between 20 and 30
These dates are the best, Thaks for the exposure Keenan. I'm putting down almost 3 lbs a day. I love the khadwary, almost better than the Medjool.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
yesterday
Silvery posted a discussion
yesterday
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
yesterday
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
yesterday
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
OrganicMark posted a status
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service