30 Bananas a Day!

Anyone got a good recipe for breakfests? When I run out of fruits I don't know what to eat :(

easy, high carb cooked breakfests anyone?

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Normally people don't do this, it messes a lot of people up to have huge watermelons, bowls of fruits, smoothies and all that stuff AFTER eating a bit plate of cooked grains. Hence "Raw Till 4". If you can pull it off though, more power to you.

You live in the USA? If so, just get a case of bananas, they are only $20. Should last you at least most of the week.

"You live in the USA? If so, just get a case of bananas, they are only $20. Should last you at least most of the week."

Definitely! Also keep an eye out for sales. For example: mangoes where I am "were" .98c each but now its back up to $1.98. Keep in mind, they are softball size mangoes. Also have grapes on sale still for .98c/lb for a 2lb bag which is great. Check out sale ads before a food run so you can get more for your money so you won't run out as often. 

If you run out of food and have money, walk to a corner store and see if they have any fruit or if you live nearby to a grocery store and if its in walking distance, walk there as a work out, get your breakfast and come back with fruit xD

Oatmeal is a good one :)

will try that!

I live in Brazil, bananas are a little more expensive than in US, but still cheap. the problem is having them always ripe, so sometimes I go 2, 3 days without ripe bananas.

And when I eat cooked breakfest, I don't eat any fruit for lunch/dinner (learned the hard way). So I'm asking for a backup cooked breakfest. Something easy and quick to prepare (nothing beats bananas in this one. calories+no dishes+refreshing+zero prep time)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Peter's photo was featured
17 hours ago
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
17 hours ago
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
17 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
May 30
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 28
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
OrganicMark posted a status
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service