30 Bananas a Day!

Hey All!

I am just wondering how many people on this lifestyle have the occasional beverage? 

I know that most people no longer have a need for it, as it makes them feel like crap and definitely does not help with the healing process. But I am curious!

Thanks!!

Views: 2278

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Most people?  

There isn't a human alive in need of booze.  The body views it as poison, and does everything it can to expel it, thus the horrible side-effects of consumption.  

Lol, Spot on!

it´s **** I had few drinks 2 years ago already fruitarian, felt so **** next morning, definitely drinking from peer pressure, I don´t even go out at night anymore

some said a long time ago   " man does not die he kills himself "

To be honest, and please don't shoot me for it, but I do have an occasional drink BUT I look it up online to make sure it is not made with animal product or bi-product AND it is only red wine. I don't drink to get wasted or drunk. I enjoyed wine before I became vegan. I like to have a nice tasting glass and relax with family and friends.

OK, but also every vegan goes through their own journey and customizes it to suit themselves. She asked an honest question and I gave her an honest answer. If it makes me a 'bad vegan' or 'not a real vegan' because I am honest and so upon occasion drink a glass of red wine AND I make sure I do my research to assure it is vegan friendly, then I am sorry I don't live up to the standard.

And I am in no way promoting alcohol consumption WHAT-SO-EVER. I'm just being honest and if I'm wrong I'm sure I will be corrected as I am still growing in my journey as well as she is.

You should drink alcohol if you want and its no ones business but yours!

As for vegan, well you could get into home brewing, I hear its a great hobby.

Some nice grapes, a bit of yeast etc.

Its a life style not a religion :)

If your not hurting anyone or thing then it should all be good.

Simon

Have you seen barnivore.com? :)

does it say vegan on it? if not it isn't

I don't anymore.  I had one when I was a fruitarian over a year ago and felt like crap.  So I said to myself that I'm not gonna do this alcohol thing anymore and if anyone has a problem with it then they were never my real friends anyways.  And it's not been an issue with anyone:)

I quit Alcohol and Smoking a few years ago to be honest. Wasn't a vegan then. I doubt I would ever use either again. It's like the opposite of what a healthy body needs. ^_^ 

I am currently doing the raw till 4 thing. I would love to take that extra step and become 100% raw - hopefully as it gets a little warmer here in Alberta, that will be a possibility! But I do still enjoy the occasional glass of wine. 

I just wondered how many out there were doing the same.

I totally notice a difference tho, after a glass of wine or two, the next day, I am majorly dehydrated. My hands get all wrinkly and stuff :( 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Tuesday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Sunday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Sunday
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Sunday
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 5
Peter's photo was featured
Jun 4
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 4

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service