30 Bananas a Day!

Me: Diets high in animal protein have been linked to promote cancer growth, as well as, a long list of other health ailments.

SAD eater: The sun promotes cancer growth, get intelligent.

oh wooww

Views: 5211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always hear the "Will-power" like, as if I have to try reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hard to not eat junk.

It's like, that's why I stay filled up on the good stuff, like fruit. That way I'm not acting out on pure instinct; hunger.

carbohydrates turn into fat though so you have to eat meat 

look at these cute little kittiessssssssss i want chipotle

: D

Ugghh, the comments and annoying questions I get. 

What do you eat, carrots sticks and lettuce?

What's left after you take out animal products?

Where do you get your protein?

You're hair is going to fall out.

Aha, I just don't understand why people say these things....they just sound so ignorant ): poor sheeple. I wish we could educate everybody. But they're just so resistant! D:

"Everything in moderation" - meaning "I can't be arsed to eat healthily and it bothers me that you're trying"

"You need SOME salt and oil - no, really, it's actually an important part of your diet" - meaning "I'm addicted to toxins and I want you to stay addicted too!  A message brought to you by your neighbourhood frenemy."

I"ve heard that "everything causes cancer, so why bother" argument and it is soo specious.  Yes, with 14,000 laboratory additives allowed in food and with air and water pollution, that's ~sort~ of true.  But you don't deliberately harm yourself.  At least with a healthy diet your body has some semblance of a chance to deal with all the nasties that you can't keep away.  It's also about feeling good right now - right this very minute.

A couple of weeks ago I told my wife's friend that I had given up salt.  She kind of freaked out and said, "But you NEED sodium!"  I told her that I get plenty of natural sodium in my diet eating fruits, plants and vegetables, but she kept stressing how important sodium was in our diets.

My wife later told me that afterwards she was saying that I was claiming that I was getting enough sodium, but "that's what he says".

For your information, on that specific day, I took in over 1600mg of natural sodium according to cronometer, not on purpose mind you, I just ate a lot of foods that day which were relatively high in sodium like fresh coconut water and celery.  Normally, I average around 500mg.

I like to respond by reminding people that we are the only species on earth that adds dehydrated seawater to our food...and there's no one who could convince me that humans are healthier as a species than any other on earth. Lol

"You can do that cause you're young, I'm old so I can't eat carbohydrates."

-________________________-

dad - "I'm thinking I'm going to go on a diet, I need to lose weight.."

me - "You should do what I do!! :) Eat fruit! It really works."

dad - "No, I can't eat fruit, that's all carbs."

me - "Carbs don't make you fat dad, FAT makes you fat.."

dad - "Well I just can't eat that much sugar, I'll get diabetes.  Plus fruit doesn't have PROTEIN. I have to eat meat to live."

He literally lives off of medifast.  800-1500 calories a day. FOR A MAN!!!!!!! And he wonders why he binges sometimes.  

Funny how he thinks eating a banana is unhealthy..but will gladly inhale this ingredient list:

Whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, chicory root extract (inulin), sodium caseinate, yeast extract, maltodextrin, oat fiber, chicken fat, broccoli, hydrolyzed corn gluten, xanthan gum, dried cauliflower, non-fat dry milk, natural broccoli flavor, potassium phosphate, tapioca flour, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), dried onion, dried garlic, tapioca maltodextrin, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, molybdenum yeast, ascorbic acid, chromium yeast, selenium yeast,

*mind boggling*

You could be the einstein of health and nutrition, give advice, and people still wouldn't listen to you.

It's like we are here to clean heal that cancer (old way of life) off this earth. yaaaa feeeeel mee???

"I like my cancer medium-rare."

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
1 hour ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
yesterday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
yesterday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service