30 Bananas a Day!

The real deal with Hawaii and many other tropical places I've been to

Hi

Just going to share a bit of what I have meant to post, I have been researching all aspects of this planet for many years, traveling, watching, listening.

I was going to collect my thoughts but wrote this out in the Hawaii group, and realized it's really better for everyone. (part of it, this has been updated)

While I do think of the island, and dream of living back in the tropics again, the main issues with Hawaii are:

Tsunamis (one good one and it's all over)

a Volcano that can blow itself in half with resultant force to decimate the island (look it up),

It is a small island, there are a fair amount of violent people, both white and Hawaiians, someone I know was on the beach when some people came by and told him they were going to kill him later on.... For no reason. Lots of stories, lots of vibes. Lots of fake hippies who are totally confused.

Also, large dry areas with no rain water or potable water (whole side of the island) lava rock desert.... I don't get it, it's paradise in many places, but you have all these wannabe gangsters who want to fight on the island, drink, eat meat, smoke, etc. And if the economy is bad in the mainland it's 2x as bad on the island, and you think your fruit farm is safe from thousands of ghetto folks (who'd love to kill you) who don't even have running water or sewage? When they are hungry?

Believe me, I am thinking all over the world, south/central America, cartels, drugs, destroying their environment... cutting down the forest for slaughtering cows... Thailand is flooding, civil strife, and let's face it communism and islam (=shariah law) around the middle east, china, and many Asian countries. What I said about south America applies to central America as well, roaming gangs and drugs, anti-tourist/foreigner sentiment, corruption, runs deep, all over the world. If stuff is bad it's usually bad all over, so the fantasy of some isolated place, well, I don't see it right now, but I'm always looking, there is no true isolation here, those nooks and crannies.. People have made choices, many people, many strings. 'Nuff said fo' now.

Truthfully....California too, for all down there how many gang members are in Oakland alone? In LA? Tons. And it's a polluted desert. How many hours up the highway is oh...Santa Barbara or something? Not very far. Florida? urbanized, gangs, nuclear power plants, Homestead is full of ghetto kids, the one place where the best fruit grows. Hurricanes, up there with the monsoons and tsunamis. Australia? Well, some parts turning into a desert, and other common problems of a large country, the rest of the world is going through. All these other cold places? Most people have nothing sustainable, and good luck growing enough fruit when they aren't even growing enough carby veg. Hope you are ready to eat animals to survive in Canada. I'm not sorry to be grim, I want people to wake up from some of these false ideas I see sweeping every culture and subculture. If I touch on some of that (not my main point in this article) then so be it.

Not to get too off topic, as this is was started to discuss locations, (it's all tied together) but instead of trying for civilization, we have corruption on both sides, confused anarchist hypocrite protesters, government, corporations... People bent on intoxication and poor-excuse of mating with anyone/everyone like monkeys...

We need civilization, intelligent civilization. This planet could be permacultured, people could drink from the deep well of truth....To be continued.

Views: 2210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but why did you have to give away all of your unluck to just meeeeeeeeeeee?!!

Olivia, sure, "there are nice people everywhere", more or less relatively true, I'll agree with that, within their programs of nature, nurture, choice, and current level of education and understanding, but after all we all work with what we got, eh? There are people and circumstances everywhere, relative to your own and your interactions with them.

Irliana, yes, you can be at peace and live anywhere, you can even sit in one place and watch your body wither away but I imagine it won't feel very good and be kinda hard to be peaceful starving to death, just saying though.

Fruitoholic, please don't expose my secret plan to anyone else, or remind people, like I'm doing now, that I am secretly trying to scare you all off the island, and any tropical location, as I need all the fruit in the world for my very large stomach, and I certainly don't want more people planting fruit trees, or working together, when most of you support several things I'm "into" like permaculture, not eating animals, growing good, learning about the nature of nature, oneself, etc.

I've been trained by master survivalists, but prefer not eat animals for manyyyy reasons, and I don't love the cold, though I can make shelter and other sorts of things.

anyways, so what If this is my inferno?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFNR_oFEpI

foraging  fruit in Hawaii video

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
23 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service