30 Bananas a Day!

The life of an Australian raw vegan volunteer worker in Mexico. Help a sister out

So when I came to this lifestyle I was obviously skipping around for joy and loosing weight! It was awesome. I was so bubbly and giggly and thin for the first few weeks. Then everything started ballooning. Naturally I looked to Freelee and Harley's advice for help. 

I love the way they have pioneered something that makes sense to my mind-stomach-digestion- but apparently not to my weight. That's a story we've all heard right? 

But my story is different because there is a clear reason for my weight gain

I work as a volunteer in Mexico with prostituted woman. I love it and it's great work, to see so many lives transformed, and what abundant energy I'm now able to give these people as I'm carbed up!

Why am I gaining weight?

Some of my meals are provided for me. Every 2-3 weeks there will occur at least 2 meals which are oily and salty. This makes me sad. I'd love to think that this doesn't matter. But I'm no expert. I really would love a range of opinions on how much this could effect my journey with weight loss. Now I really admire people who are doing the WHOLE lifestyle- completely unprocessed, great food combining, enough calories, and all the rest. But working as a volunteer this can't be my story. I cannot always choose what I eat. I would love to know I am not alone with this

I love my banana smoothies, my mono meals, my baked potatoes at night and veggie soup! Are these occasional meals going to totally take away from all the good I have been pursuing? Anyone? What do you guys think?

I am now seeking a solution. Is fasting these meals the answer? Am I going to see results if this is the case. What do you guys think? Is it worth it to eat the wrong calories every so often? Will these few times totally hinder my weight loss? I've been looking out for videos on this answer and the results only seem to come to people who are strictly fruit or rawtil4 undertakers! Totally wish I could join you there... But my story is different

We've all had a mid-fruit-life-crisis, so help a sister out and keep me on this journey. I would love you for it.

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my admiration for your noble mission.

maybe you can skip this cooked meal for one or two weeks and try instead to have great breakfast with mountains of fruits that make you so replete that you cannot eat nothing else until night and look how that work.

thank-you! I will try prepare myself for that!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service