30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

I've been researching out of curiosity on bras because I have heard from sources from someone here that wearing bras are linked to breast cancer. Is that so when one wears them longer than necessary or is that so in general?

If  it's the latter, what are the alternatives, especially for a large-breasted individual?

What are your opinions on bras in general?

I would love to hear experiences, opinions, and knowledge (especially from the ladies here).

Many thanks in advance.

Views: 4414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pretty small in that area and decided to quit wearing a bra a couple years ago! It's weird though when my fruit bloat is bigger than my boobs :-s.....

I wear bras without any underwire, loose and comfy! (:

I feel like the only person who is pro-bra. I mean, I don't usually wear one when I'm at home, but I can't imagine being out and about without one. I have quite large breasts though, and I'm not comfortable with them bouncing all over the place while I'm at work. I'm not even a fan of a tight tank as I feel like they are still jiggling too much. Different strokes, I guess. I'll keep my bra.

Im the same way. I mean I am very conservative as it is.. Id like it if they were smaller Id probably not wear one at home or whatever more often but either way.. I always wear sports bras, I appreciate the support and I dont like anyone seeing my business haha.

Oh yeah, I ALWAYS wear a sports bra when I work out. No way I'd run without one. I don't even like running up stairs without one on. Ouch.

You're not alone.  I hold them running up and down stairs even if I am wearing a bra.  

My boobies used to hurt when I ran, especially up stairs without a bra. Haven't worn one for half a year now, and they no longer hurt...like ever. Life is so much more comfortable now (:

Great testimony Kati! so, would you agree that in your case, wearing a bra was what was causing the pain in the first place?

I think so. I used to literally always wear a bra, before I even really started getting boobs. I wanted to be grown up lol. I assume the ligaments and muscles necessary to hold them up just weren't developed like they should be - because the bra was doing that job. When I took the bra off, the muscles necessary to support em developed.
Probably easier for me since I'm only 16, so my body is still reletively plastic compared to someone who is older. But I'm definitely glad I ditched the bra (:

Hey Kati, you does well I think. At least you feel better now. It certainly must take some courage for a young girl in highschool to go braless! do people bother you with it?

It´s a perosnnal choice and if i had big breasts I would maybe also prefer the feeling of wearing a bra.

I just find that many women are not free, they think that they "have to" wear a bra, otherwise it´s  gross and innapropriate. I feel that every woman, whatever her breasts size is, has the right to decide for herself if she wants to go braless or not. Also, bras apparently are responsible for our breasts pain. So, that is something that women are not aware of. It is good to be aware of the reality. But again,  it is a personnal choice if we want to be bra-free or not. Don´t worry!

It's not just size really, it's weight, the weight of them without something holding them up is a real b*** 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service