30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

I've been researching out of curiosity on bras because I have heard from sources from someone here that wearing bras are linked to breast cancer. Is that so when one wears them longer than necessary or is that so in general?

If  it's the latter, what are the alternatives, especially for a large-breasted individual?

What are your opinions on bras in general?

I would love to hear experiences, opinions, and knowledge (especially from the ladies here).

Many thanks in advance.

Views: 4412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can where bras made from cotton or nylon that do not have underwire, but do have a little padding. Underwire is what blocks the limphatic system.

i did not like what i read about nylon is doing to the body when i googled it and same for cotton, it's got to be non gmo otherwise the skin absorb some of stuff in it anyways and it's not healthy. Much better to strengthen the bust well enough I think.

So glad you posted this! I hate wearing bras but unfortunately after breast feeding two kids for over 3 years I feel obligated to wear a bra sometimes! First thing I do when I get home is whip it off.  I am not a fan and I am not big breasted but feel it is not appropriate in some situations to go al fresco so to speak. My advice would be to go au naturel whenever possible.  In MHO there is a connection to cancer because the lymp cannot circulate, but you are best to eat a LFRV diet and lose the bra when it's appropriate.  My husband loves it!

I agree with April. It's the underwire that is a problem. Having a metal wire on your skin acts as a conduit for electromagnetic energy. So you're basically drawing a bunch of elecrical energy to your tatats. Get one without the wire and you should be fine.

I have always been a "burn-the-bra" advocate. I'll wear them if I'm running or wearing a lace/white shirt; otherwise, I'm lettin' 'em hang low, haha. I would also like to say that THO is sexy, ladies! hahaha

Mine are almost C cups, and balancing bra-less with chest/upper-body workouts helps to perk those girls up!

Right on! jea!

good for you girl! i do the same! :)

Personally I feel more comfortable wearing a bra then not. I'm too active running around all day to enjoy not wearing one....and this is coming from a french girl who grew up topless on the beach! lol 

I've had a very close experience with breast cancer and I believe a lot of cancers in women and in men are due to stored emotions such as anger and resentment. Many people have been able to heal cancer naturally, with or without wearing bras :) 

But do what feels right to you!!! that's the most important.... yoga tank tops are a good alternative and I love lululemon tanks...very good support, I wore them throughout my pregnancy. Totally worth the investment. 

I'm just curious: do you do bust exercises? If so what type and how of it?

I hate bras too, but I wear them, because I fear that my breasts would hang if I didn´t. What about women in Africa? (that we see, topless, in some documentaries on tv).  Their breasts hang so much! and I always thought it was because they don´t wear bras.

What do you think about that?

maybe they don't exercise that part of the body. I don't know but for me whenever in the past they were sagging a bit, I would re-start to exercise and my breast would perk right back up. And with all the trampoline and bicycle I do on the road they still don't sag. They are around cup B now but sometimes it's D. Still no sagging...

Bs and Ds don't really sag though, not really, not in a hide-your-wallet-under-it kind of way.  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service